Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

3.4

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 6/1/2017 6:07:00 PM

I got this as a gift with purchase and I love it. I suffer from redness and this is soft and gentle on my skin. I also use Eucerin redness relief night cream and I am delighted with a more even skin tone. Wish it had a flip lid and not a screw but all in all I will be buying again.

on 9/23/2011 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I got this in a GWP deal. I think the key to using this is to be sure to wet face well, then use the tiniest amount you can squeeze out, - think pencil eraser diameter. Even a pea size is too much. Perhaps this is why some reviewers have complained about dryness.

I get lots of foaming coverage, and it seems to remove makeup well. The 2 oz. tube should last me for months. I may just toss it in my travel kit - I Like the plastic tube packaging.
As for all the chemicals, I may try alternating this with my fave John Masters cleanser, just for some balance. Too bad his comes in a glass pump bottle - not for travel for sure.

on 3/30/2011 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is really underwhelming. I bought it after trying it while visiting my mom (who only uses Lancome products) and finding it to be a good make-up remover.

Well, I went ahead and bought a tube, and, after using it for a couple of weeks, find that it really doesn't do a good job of removing make-up, it smells so strongly of artificial perfumes (as do most Lancome products I've tried - there's something very old-fashioned about the co's need to add tons of gaudy scents to every single product), and it stings my eyes pretty painfully if some gets into them.

Two lippies because it's not drying and hasn't broken me out, but really, I can't wait to be done with this and try the Ren cleanser or go back to Kiehl's.

on 2/23/2010 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I strayed from Estee Lauder Soft Clean to give this one a try. First off, I love the flip top lid. I wish EL would get a clue. They only put flip tops on the sample tubes. This cleanser is creamy and smells quite pleasant. It removes makeup well too. From my experience, it requires me to use a little bit more product than the EL brand and this is more costly. I like it, I'll use it up and then I'll go back to the other one. A tube of Soft Clean lasts much longer.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is a good cleanser but I can't, for the life of me, figure out why it was part of a set for dry skin. It's very drying all over my face; my cheeks and forehead are actually taut (and not in the good way) after using it. It doesn't irritate my skin but does bother my eyes a bit. Most products do, so that's not a great strike against it.

In its favor, it foams beautifully and a very small amount, about the size of a pea, is enough for face and neck. But even though the Confort toner, which came with it, seems to alleviate the dryness, I'm not using this cleanser any longer and certainly won't buy it again.

on 6/19/2009 3:31:00 AM

This creamy foam does really clean your face and leaves it pure and cleanse. However, it really dries out my face and caused breakouts. The smell is soft, however you can find better products at drugstores..

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I started using Lancome products back in September when I started a treatment called Zinyert a chemical solution to treat my teenage acne. I have since gone through two Lancome products, the Nutrix Royal cream which was my skin saviour during the winter and healed my face nicely. I then started using the hydrazen cream which give me a wonderful clear complexion. I then decided that I should buy a Lancome cleanser. I first of all bought the Gel Clarte, and after a few days of usage, my face broke out in spots and was very red. I then went to a Lancome counter where I received an package to place my cleanser in and sent it to Lancome head office in London. Only surprise I heard back from them the next day and within a week I received the mousse confort. I have now used this for four days and my skin and fantastic once again. It remains soft all day long and the mousse consistency is really nice. My chin (where all my spots tend to be) seems to have healed up, with no redness and less blemishes. I think after using this product I will stick to using 100% no alcohol cleansers as this must have an impact in my skin. I also believe that the problem with the Lancome Clarte range is perhaps the pineapple and papaya extracts which did not seem to help my skin at all. I am also on Lancomes Aqua fusion gel cream which has really beautified my skin as it does contain radiance boosting ingredients. I would also recommend Dior's rinse off cleansing balm which is a very nice delicate cleanser which is beautifully fragranced. I would definitely recommend Lancomes Mousse Confort even if your skin isnt dry, it is fantastic for Sensitive skin, and as I feel is suitable for both men and woman (as I am a man myself). And remember with all skincare products the golden rule "Less is more".

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i'm not really a fan of lancome, but i bought this because of a free gift incentive. i'm not really a fan of this cleanser either. it's marketed as a gentle cleanser for dry skin but when i use it, it's totally harsh. it makes my skin feel dry and tight, and it stings my eyes if the product gets close to them! gentle cleansers, in my opinion, should be able to be used as eye makeup removers too. not so with this one. i would say if you are looking for an oily skin cleanser, this might do the trick, but it didn't for my purposes. i'm going to stay away from lancome next time.