Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

3.8

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 3/11/2018 12:22:00 AM

The product contains too much fragrance for me to use without making me nauseated. Would be rated higher if it didn't contain such irritating toxic fragrance.

Update:
I've also been noticing that this product leaves a film on my face after use. I think I have to end up tossing the product.

on 7/15/2017 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this cleanser. I have very dry skin, especially across my cheeks, but I also break out very easily with new products. This product soothed my dry skin and smelled amazing. A little bit of product goes a long way, so this would last for months.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with very sensitive skin as the fragrance would probably irritate. The price point is also a huge turn off, It's expensive for something you only use to clean your face. In Australia, it's $60. I also really don't like the packaging. I've dropped the tube a couple of times off my bathroom sink and the lid has cracked a little and not as much product comes out because the hole has somehow been half blocked.

on 10/6/2016 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

A friend gave me her tube of this because it wasn't working for her and I fell in love, and then sought out my own.

I have dry skin and this just feels so good and smells delicious. A very little bit (pea size) foams up to cover your whole face.

Some cleansers make dry skin feel tight afterwards, but not this one. (Although I see that others say it makes them feel dry! Perhaps they are sensitive to fragrance? I am not.)

If I have foundation on, I cleanse with oil first, then put this on and use my Clarisonic. If I'm without foundation, I will just use this.

Some beauty products just feel like a treat to use, and this is one of them for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This burned my skin, caused it to be tight, dry and peel. I had to go to the dermatologist and get medication to get rid of the rash it caused. I threw this away. It smells nice but it is not for dry skin and if you have sensitive skin RUN!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My skin's been in a really bad patch lately. My rosacea's been flaring so I got out my big guns: finacea and 1% tretinoin cream in addition to my regular metrogel and antibiotics. I was flaking, breaking out, dry, in short a mess and miserable. All my regular cleansers in my arsenal were stinging me like Cerave, Cetaphil, LRP, even Mir. I was getting desperate. So I dug out my sample of this not expecting squat but after just a small dollop, I had soft cushy foam that blanketed my face, Cleaned off my sunscreen in one fell swoop without me needing to use an oil beforehand or a washcloth. (And when your face is hurting this is a godsend.) When I rinsed it off my face felt softer, supple and some of the flakes were gone. Yes it is highly fragranced but it didn't sting the redness around my nose. I used it again on subsequent days and had the same experience. And no additional breakouts! It wasn't my imagination.

I then tried it again with my Clarisonic as my face healed and it was even better since it was just the right amount of cushioning against the brush head. Love! I will continue to use this.

I am so glad that Lancome is so generous with their samples. My tube is a big 2 oz tube for a sample tube and I never would have tried this otherwise just because of the fragrance alone. This and the Creme Radiance cleanser--again a sample--have convinced me that Lancome skincare samples are not throwaway pieces of crap in the skincare world.

on 2/20/2010 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It is a good cleanser, though makes my skin dry wintertime... but for summer, it is okay. Bit pricey.

I'm not too big on the Lancome brand, but this product is pretty good. It's a cleanser, it's supposed to cleanse, it did the job and did not cause me any grief. Then again, I can say the same about dove's bar soap. And it is 18$ cheaper. I took a point off for the price. I actually love the way this smells before you lather it (soft, feminine and pretty), then it just smells soapy. I actually only bought this because I went to go buy my beloved Bi-Facil and they had a GWP if you spend more money, and I needed a cleanser. I'm up in the air about wether or not it's neccessary to buy a cleanser that costs more than 10$. I dont mind splurging on creams because I feel that they play a bigger role in preserving your skin and making it all nicey nice. Lancome's prices are out of hand, considering that it's not exactly a "cool" brand.

on 4/13/2004 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product. It really works with my acne prone oily skin. It cleans up my pores and smells fantastic. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!