Lancome Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Lancome Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

4.3

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 7/17/2015 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a sample as a gift with purchase and have been using for a few months now as a trial product. I like this for the drier areas of my face as it is gentle on my face. It leaves my skin feeling cleansed, soft and supple. I do no get any tightness as some have stated. I have had no issues with it at all but then I do not have sensitive skin. The scent is pretty and reminds me of my first ever expensive cleanser I bought from Lancome many years ago. I have a few other cleansers so if I do decide to buy this I would have to use up what I already have first. I do recommend for those with non-sensitive skin like mine. I am not sure about those with sensitive skin although the reviews below of people with sensitive skin go both ways. I may be buying this in the future. The only reason I wouldn't purchase this is the price factor as I feel there are comparable products out there such as Neutrogena that cost much less.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this cleanser!! Received this in a sample bag as a free gift w/purchase and I'm pleasantly surprised! When I first smelt it, all I could smell was a rose floral scent and it made me nervous to try it cause I have extremely sensitive skin and can break out easily. But this is great! Cleanses nicely and removes all of my eye makeup, every last speck & I can't say that to often.. It smells nice, makes my skin feel very clean and baby soft..super soft. I feel like this actually calms my skin, which I love. It's also pink, what girl wouldn't love a pink cleanser. I just love what it does for my skin. Also, alittle goes a long way to, a small dot creates lots of foam and it is a great value for the price. I'm still working on using my extra large sample but I will repurchase immediately. Oh and most importantly, zero breakouts!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this when I determined that the Chanel mousse confort was too drying for me. I have to say, I really like this cleanser. It is effective and not overly drying for my skin. It foams up nicely, makes a heavy "luxurious" foam which I really enjoy. It is scented but not strongly. When I first got it I thought it smelled like roses, but now I find that it smells like raspberries. The scent doesn't linger. It doesn't remove makeup as well as the Chanel but I use a dedicated makeup remover so I don't really need it to. I especially like to use this in the morning. At any rate I will probably repurchase.

on 8/18/2013 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this for my morning facial wash. I have normal but dehydrated skin so I prefer a less drying wash. I do find this a tad drying, but I follow up with moisturiser so that's taken care of. I expected it to be more moisturising though. A fairly gentle wash, I didn't experience any irritations or excessive tightness. It does have quite a strong floral scent. I'm about 3/4 done, I might check out other brands just for comparison.

on 5/6/2012 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I quite like this product. I don't use it too much because it can be a bit... 'Stripping' may be the right word. I feel really clean after using it but maybe a bit TOO clean for comfort. I alternate using this and cetaphil since cetaphil is much gentler and I wouldn't use this cream cleanser twice in the same day. It's great for night cleansing to really remove all traces of the days make-up and dirt.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for 3 weeks on my dry, sensitive skin. It hasn't broken me out nor made my skin drier. A small, pea sized amount is more than enough so the full-sized tube will last for a long time. However, it will not remove ALL traces of makeup, so I still have to remove my makeup with a cleansing oil prior to this cleanser. Also, I don't recommend using this cleanser to remove eye makeup, as it burns my eyes. It has a slightly perfumed smell that I find tolerable but unnecessary. However, I won't be repurchasing this product because it does contain parabens.

on 4/16/2011 12:19:00 AM

This review is for the product made in France: Creme-Mousse Confort - Nettoyant Reconfortant - Creme de Mousse Peaux Seches

As far as I can tell, the product list for the French cleanser is different than that for the American-made Lancome cleanser. If you know where I can get the product made in France, see my contact info on my notebook page.

Thanks

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I don't understand why this wonderful product received somewhat "Mediocre" review here? I am on my 3rd product now and its really helping out my skin. *I've also tried their previous formula before*

I bought this product for it contain "Salicylic Acid" yet its totally NOT drying! My doctor told me salicylic acid work the best in facial cleansing products. However, I've tried Avenno's, Olay's or even Clinic's products and they ALL irrititated my skin and somehow break me out badly. Good thing this cleanser doesn't annoy my sensitive skin at all. I love the soft-creamy texture, very soothing when I wash my face, its lightly scented, a very pleasent scent. The cleansing power is more then enough for me! *Much better then their mousse cleaner which completely dry me out*

This cleanser contain certain fruits/flower seed-oils. (A bit similar like Genifique Nutrics face cream) I think sensitive/combination and dry skin would definitely benefit from it.

One tube last me 5 months during winter time, probably 4 months during hot/humid seasons. Its $34.5CND, not cheap, yet not that expensive for a good quality cleanser, I'll definitely repurchase!

on 2/23/2010 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I strayed from Estee Lauder Soft Clean to give this one a try. First off, I love the flip top lid. I wish EL would get a clue. They only put flip tops on the sample tubes. This cleanser is creamy and smells quite pleasant. It removes makeup well too. From my experience, it requires me to use a little bit more product than the EL brand and this is more costly. I like it, I'll use it up and then I'll go back to the other one. A tube of Soft Clean lasts much longer.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is a good cleanser but I can't, for the life of me, figure out why it was part of a set for dry skin. It's very drying all over my face; my cheeks and forehead are actually taut (and not in the good way) after using it. It doesn't irritate my skin but does bother my eyes a bit. Most products do, so that's not a great strike against it.

In its favor, it foams beautifully and a very small amount, about the size of a pea, is enough for face and neck. But even though the Confort toner, which came with it, seems to alleviate the dryness, I'm not using this cleanser any longer and certainly won't buy it again.