Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Other
Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

3.0

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 9/23/2011 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I got this in a GWP deal. I think the key to using this is to be sure to wet face well, then use the tiniest amount you can squeeze out, - think pencil eraser diameter. Even a pea size is too much. Perhaps this is why some reviewers have complained about dryness.

I get lots of foaming coverage, and it seems to remove makeup well. The 2 oz. tube should last me for months. I may just toss it in my travel kit - I Like the plastic tube packaging.
As for all the chemicals, I may try alternating this with my fave John Masters cleanser, just for some balance. Too bad his comes in a glass pump bottle - not for travel for sure.

on 3/30/2011 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is really underwhelming. I bought it after trying it while visiting my mom (who only uses Lancome products) and finding it to be a good make-up remover.

Well, I went ahead and bought a tube, and, after using it for a couple of weeks, find that it really doesn't do a good job of removing make-up, it smells so strongly of artificial perfumes (as do most Lancome products I've tried - there's something very old-fashioned about the co's need to add tons of gaudy scents to every single product), and it stings my eyes pretty painfully if some gets into them.

Two lippies because it's not drying and hasn't broken me out, but really, I can't wait to be done with this and try the Ren cleanser or go back to Kiehl's.

This is a beautiful cleanser. I use it when I have had a hard day or when I am getting ready for a night out. The cleanser makes my skin soft and glowing and really clean! I use it with the Hydra Zen cream and eye cream. My skin is in great condition when I use this at least once a week in the summer and pretty much every day in the winter. Love it. Will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i'm not really a fan of lancome, but i bought this because of a free gift incentive. i'm not really a fan of this cleanser either. it's marketed as a gentle cleanser for dry skin but when i use it, it's totally harsh. it makes my skin feel dry and tight, and it stings my eyes if the product gets close to them! gentle cleansers, in my opinion, should be able to be used as eye makeup removers too. not so with this one. i would say if you are looking for an oily skin cleanser, this might do the trick, but it didn't for my purposes. i'm going to stay away from lancome next time.

on 4/26/2005 2:04:00 AM

I'd tryed this product beacuse a woman recommende it.It was ok but i have a combo skin whit blemishes...But it did make my skin soft and my makeup was gone in minute.And i love the smell!Maybe will buy it again if i need a cleanser froom Lancme.

on 12/31/2004 5:13:00 AM

Ugh, awful cleanser from Lancome and I usually really like the range!
Firstly this has quite an unpleasant smell, doesn't lather up at all and didn't remove a lot of my makeup, especially my mascara which just ended up half way down my face. My skin was horribly dry afterwards too. If this stuff worked it would be great value as you only need a little, I'm swapping mine away after a few uses, back to Liz Earle for me! continued >>

on 12/31/2004 12:40:00 AM

I love this cleanser! What can I say? I'm lazy a$$ and I want fast but complete wash-off of makeups. It lasts very long, too. I'm on my 2nd bottle, and already bought 3rd bottle at home. I even use them to wash my 10+ makeup brushes, and it removes makeup so much better than any other brush cleaner or soap. It doesn't damage brushes at all. Convinience is the best of all!