Lancome Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Lancome Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

4.4

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 7/17/2015 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a sample as a gift with purchase and have been using for a few months now as a trial product. I like this for the drier areas of my face as it is gentle on my face. It leaves my skin feeling cleansed, soft and supple. I do no get any tightness as some have stated. I have had no issues with it at all but then I do not have sensitive skin. The scent is pretty and reminds me of my first ever expensive cleanser I bought from Lancome many years ago. I have a few other cleansers so if I do decide to buy this I would have to use up what I already have first. I do recommend for those with non-sensitive skin like mine. I am not sure about those with sensitive skin although the reviews below of people with sensitive skin go both ways. I may be buying this in the future. The only reason I wouldn't purchase this is the price factor as I feel there are comparable products out there such as Neutrogena that cost much less.

on 7/2/2014 2:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This claims that it is for dry skin on the tube, but I don't agree. I have dry skin and have used this in the morning for the last two weeks. Since then my chin is starting to peel. It has gone past that tight feeling to dry patched on my skin.
Although I like the scent of this, anyone with sensitivity might not. It has a gorgeous perfume scent. Probably not the best thing for your face.
Won't buy this again.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this cleanser!! Received this in a sample bag as a free gift w/purchase and I'm pleasantly surprised! When I first smelt it, all I could smell was a rose floral scent and it made me nervous to try it cause I have extremely sensitive skin and can break out easily. But this is great! Cleanses nicely and removes all of my eye makeup, every last speck & I can't say that to often.. It smells nice, makes my skin feel very clean and baby soft..super soft. I feel like this actually calms my skin, which I love. It's also pink, what girl wouldn't love a pink cleanser. I just love what it does for my skin. Also, alittle goes a long way to, a small dot creates lots of foam and it is a great value for the price. I'm still working on using my extra large sample but I will repurchase immediately. Oh and most importantly, zero breakouts!

on 11/6/2013 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got this as a sample and it is by far my favorite creme cleanser ever. It feels nice and rich, doesn't dry out my skin, does an amazing job at removing makeup, and smells great. Lancome did a great job in formulating this. I have tried to find drugstore dupes of this that aren't as expensive, but sadly I haven't.

on 8/18/2013 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this for my morning facial wash. I have normal but dehydrated skin so I prefer a less drying wash. I do find this a tad drying, but I follow up with moisturiser so that's taken care of. I expected it to be more moisturising though. A fairly gentle wash, I didn't experience any irritations or excessive tightness. It does have quite a strong floral scent. I'm about 3/4 done, I might check out other brands just for comparison.

on 5/28/2012 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was using the blue cleanser from Lancome, and I found it to be drying. So, I started using this cream cleanser and I absolutely love it. I use it with my mini face brush from TBS to exfoliate my skin and take off all my makeup. I love the smell of roses and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.

I have been getting numerous compliments on my skin from strangers, and I owe it to this cleanser, TBS mini face brush, and of course my moisturizers.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for 3 weeks on my dry, sensitive skin. It hasn't broken me out nor made my skin drier. A small, pea sized amount is more than enough so the full-sized tube will last for a long time. However, it will not remove ALL traces of makeup, so I still have to remove my makeup with a cleansing oil prior to this cleanser. Also, I don't recommend using this cleanser to remove eye makeup, as it burns my eyes. It has a slightly perfumed smell that I find tolerable but unnecessary. However, I won't be repurchasing this product because it does contain parabens.

on 4/16/2011 12:19:00 AM

This review is for the product made in France: Creme-Mousse Confort - Nettoyant Reconfortant - Creme de Mousse Peaux Seches

As far as I can tell, the product list for the French cleanser is different than that for the American-made Lancome cleanser. If you know where I can get the product made in France, see my contact info on my notebook page.

Thanks

on 2/20/2010 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It is a good cleanser, though makes my skin dry wintertime... but for summer, it is okay. Bit pricey.

This is a beautiful cleanser. I use it when I have had a hard day or when I am getting ready for a night out. The cleanser makes my skin soft and glowing and really clean! I use it with the Hydra Zen cream and eye cream. My skin is in great condition when I use this at least once a week in the summer and pretty much every day in the winter. Love it. Will repurchase.