Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

3.7

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I don't understand why this wonderful product received somewhat "Mediocre" review here? I am on my 3rd product now and its really helping out my skin. *I've also tried their previous formula before*

I bought this product for it contain "Salicylic Acid" yet its totally NOT drying! My doctor told me salicylic acid work the best in facial cleansing products. However, I've tried Avenno's, Olay's or even Clinic's products and they ALL irrititated my skin and somehow break me out badly. Good thing this cleanser doesn't annoy my sensitive skin at all. I love the soft-creamy texture, very soothing when I wash my face, its lightly scented, a very pleasent scent. The cleansing power is more then enough for me! *Much better then their mousse cleaner which completely dry me out*

This cleanser contain certain fruits/flower seed-oils. (A bit similar like Genifique Nutrics face cream) I think sensitive/combination and dry skin would definitely benefit from it.

One tube last me 5 months during winter time, probably 4 months during hot/humid seasons. Its $34.5CND, not cheap, yet not that expensive for a good quality cleanser, I'll definitely repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I started using Lancome products back in September when I started a treatment called Zinyert a chemical solution to treat my teenage acne. I have since gone through two Lancome products, the Nutrix Royal cream which was my skin saviour during the winter and healed my face nicely. I then started using the hydrazen cream which give me a wonderful clear complexion. I then decided that I should buy a Lancome cleanser. I first of all bought the Gel Clarte, and after a few days of usage, my face broke out in spots and was very red. I then went to a Lancome counter where I received an package to place my cleanser in and sent it to Lancome head office in London. Only surprise I heard back from them the next day and within a week I received the mousse confort. I have now used this for four days and my skin and fantastic once again. It remains soft all day long and the mousse consistency is really nice. My chin (where all my spots tend to be) seems to have healed up, with no redness and less blemishes. I think after using this product I will stick to using 100% no alcohol cleansers as this must have an impact in my skin. I also believe that the problem with the Lancome Clarte range is perhaps the pineapple and papaya extracts which did not seem to help my skin at all. I am also on Lancomes Aqua fusion gel cream which has really beautified my skin as it does contain radiance boosting ingredients. I would also recommend Dior's rinse off cleansing balm which is a very nice delicate cleanser which is beautifully fragranced. I would definitely recommend Lancomes Mousse Confort even if your skin isnt dry, it is fantastic for Sensitive skin, and as I feel is suitable for both men and woman (as I am a man myself). And remember with all skincare products the golden rule "Less is more".

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i'm not really a fan of lancome, but i bought this because of a free gift incentive. i'm not really a fan of this cleanser either. it's marketed as a gentle cleanser for dry skin but when i use it, it's totally harsh. it makes my skin feel dry and tight, and it stings my eyes if the product gets close to them! gentle cleansers, in my opinion, should be able to be used as eye makeup removers too. not so with this one. i would say if you are looking for an oily skin cleanser, this might do the trick, but it didn't for my purposes. i'm going to stay away from lancome next time.