Lancome Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Lancome Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

3.8

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 3/11/2018 12:22:00 AM

The product contains too much fragrance for me to use without making me nauseated. Would be rated higher if it didn't contain such irritating toxic fragrance.

Update:
I've also been noticing that this product leaves a film on my face after use. I think I have to end up tossing the product.

on 6/1/2017 6:07:00 PM

I got this as a gift with purchase and I love it. I suffer from redness and this is soft and gentle on my skin. I also use Eucerin redness relief night cream and I am delighted with a more even skin tone. Wish it had a flip lid and not a screw but all in all I will be buying again.

on 5/1/2016 1:26:00 AM

If you would like a great foaming gentle cleanser with a nice price point, that smells great, and has lovely feminine packaging,for all skin types, this is a cleanser for you! The last time I found such a nice basic cleanser was a Helena Rubenstein creamy pink cleanser in a tube, about 30 years ago! So glad I found this one! It was a sample from Lancome, but I will definitely re-purchase. I have had oily sensitive skin all my life, but with age, need a cleanser slightly gentler than what I usually use; this is perfect! I also recommend the Hydra Zen range too, they smell lovely! I use the essence, then follow that with the gel-cream---wonderful! Thank you Lancome!

on 7/17/2015 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a sample as a gift with purchase and have been using for a few months now as a trial product. I like this for the drier areas of my face as it is gentle on my face. It leaves my skin feeling cleansed, soft and supple. I do no get any tightness as some have stated. I have had no issues with it at all but then I do not have sensitive skin. The scent is pretty and reminds me of my first ever expensive cleanser I bought from Lancome many years ago. I have a few other cleansers so if I do decide to buy this I would have to use up what I already have first. I do recommend for those with non-sensitive skin like mine. I am not sure about those with sensitive skin although the reviews below of people with sensitive skin go both ways. I may be buying this in the future. The only reason I wouldn't purchase this is the price factor as I feel there are comparable products out there such as Neutrogena that cost much less.

on 7/2/2014 2:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This claims that it is for dry skin on the tube, but I don't agree. I have dry skin and have used this in the morning for the last two weeks. Since then my chin is starting to peel. It has gone past that tight feeling to dry patched on my skin.
Although I like the scent of this, anyone with sensitivity might not. It has a gorgeous perfume scent. Probably not the best thing for your face.
Won't buy this again.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this cleanser!! Received this in a sample bag as a free gift w/purchase and I'm pleasantly surprised! When I first smelt it, all I could smell was a rose floral scent and it made me nervous to try it cause I have extremely sensitive skin and can break out easily. But this is great! Cleanses nicely and removes all of my eye makeup, every last speck & I can't say that to often.. It smells nice, makes my skin feel very clean and baby soft..super soft. I feel like this actually calms my skin, which I love. It's also pink, what girl wouldn't love a pink cleanser. I just love what it does for my skin. Also, alittle goes a long way to, a small dot creates lots of foam and it is a great value for the price. I'm still working on using my extra large sample but I will repurchase immediately. Oh and most importantly, zero breakouts!

on 5/6/2012 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I quite like this product. I don't use it too much because it can be a bit... 'Stripping' may be the right word. I feel really clean after using it but maybe a bit TOO clean for comfort. I alternate using this and cetaphil since cetaphil is much gentler and I wouldn't use this cream cleanser twice in the same day. It's great for night cleansing to really remove all traces of the days make-up and dirt.

I have been using this for 2 weeks. I have mature skin. Along with Renergie I feel a mountain of difference.
I'm glad the makeup assistant listened to me so carefully to find this cleanser. I've been getting closer to a good cleanser, though always felt miles away.

Because I can't have any comfort that the ingredients are safest I give this a lower score. I am not an expert: however propylPARABEN, ButylPARABEN and the high amount of 'acid' ingredients makes me suspect a high chance of health hazards. I will keep using this until I find something that can clean my sensitive, break-out prone, dryish skin.

on 2/23/2010 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I strayed from Estee Lauder Soft Clean to give this one a try. First off, I love the flip top lid. I wish EL would get a clue. They only put flip tops on the sample tubes. This cleanser is creamy and smells quite pleasant. It removes makeup well too. From my experience, it requires me to use a little bit more product than the EL brand and this is more costly. I like it, I'll use it up and then I'll go back to the other one. A tube of Soft Clean lasts much longer.

on 6/19/2009 3:31:00 AM

This creamy foam does really clean your face and leaves it pure and cleanse. However, it really dries out my face and caused breakouts. The smell is soft, however you can find better products at drugstores..