Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

3.6

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 8/30/2014 11:16:00 PM

Received this product as a gift with purchase. Absolutely love this product. Area around my nose was extremely dry before I started using this cleanser. Now after about 2 weeks dryness is clearing up. I wet my face and use a very small amount to remove makeup.
Skin fells soft and smooth after washing off the foam. Also had some breakup out around the dry nose are(small red bumps) these have all cleared, since using the product. I have very sensitive skin and this product does not bother my skin at all. Thank you Lancome!

on 8/18/2013 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this for my morning facial wash. I have normal but dehydrated skin so I prefer a less drying wash. I do find this a tad drying, but I follow up with moisturiser so that's taken care of. I expected it to be more moisturising though. A fairly gentle wash, I didn't experience any irritations or excessive tightness. It does have quite a strong floral scent. I'm about 3/4 done, I might check out other brands just for comparison.

on 9/5/2008 5:24:00 AM

I'm not very keen on this product, below is the list why:
1. Nice consistency of "foaming cream" however it does not apply smoothly on face.
2. The scent is pretty but I find it too aggressive. It makes me doubt about product mildness.
3. Cleansing properties are really weak, it does not clean properly even the light make-up - after using it my towel was always with make-up on it.
4. Even though it's designed for dry skin for mine it was drying not even less than ordinary shower gel.
5. The packaging is nice, however the cap is too small to make it stand stably and I prefer products with a pomp.

Generally I'm the opinion that it's not a good cleanser for dry skin.

I had a couple of sealed Lancome gift with purchases I hadn't used so I decided to give them as Christmas presents but also wanted to include something I had actually paid for so I bought 2 of the Mousse Confort cleansers. I remember I used this cleanser over a year ago & was quite pleased with it's cleansing ability & the lovely scent. I enjoyed the soft foam & how a little went a long way, so it is my hope that those I gave this to will feel the same. This is a nice soft cleanser I believe is great for combination skin types during the winter, & dry skin types all year round. My Dior cleansers I wrote a review on far superceed this as prima donna's however this is a great cleanser.

This isn't bad but it isn't fantastic either, since i have started using this (and this is the only thing that has changed in my routine) I have been experiencing a few more breakouts than usual so I don't think i will be purchasing again. Nice fragrance though!

I find Lancome's Mousse Confort Foaming Cream Cleanser to be an okay cleanser, however not for my Normal/Dry Skin as it's marketed for. After using this cleanser, my skin tightens up and dries up almost instantly.

With my current skincare regime my skin is actually more normal than dry, even though we are in the middle of the driest skin season here in Michigan. With my other cleansers (Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming cleanser, Paula's Choice One Step N/D, Clarins One-Step Exfoliating or Dove) I am not experiencing the tight, dry scaly skin at all.

I gave this to my daughter who has combo skin & it reminded her of washing her face with bar soap. It was 'rubbery' feeling.

While this did leave my skin clean, I developed reddness and itchyness after about ten minutes. Smells horrid- very perfumed.

on 2/8/2005 11:48:00 AM

I have finally found my HG winter cleanser after 4 months of searching! I normally use the Shiseido gentle cleansing foam in the summer, but that's way too drying in the winter. I tried out a couple of others, including Dove, DHC, EL - but they were either too drying or don't leave me feeling totally clean. I stayed away from Lancome because of the fragrance. But since they were having a nice gwp, I thought, what the heck, I could always return it and keep the freebies :-) But then it turns out this is a really nice cleanser. The scent is definitely there but I don't find it overpowering. It leaves a refreshed clean feeling just the way my Shiseido does during the summer, and it's gentle enough so I can use it day and night. I have normal to dry skin (cheeks only) in the winter, and this manages to clean both the T-zone and the cheeks equally well. I usually follow up with the Tonique Conforte. I'm very pleased with this purchase. I would say definitely give this a try if you have normal to dry skin (but not overly dry skin). Definitely a winter staple for me!

on 5/14/2004 12:04:00 PM

This was reccomended to me by a SA at SDM, and I like this a lot. My normal/dry skin doesn't feel tight, it is sooo soft, and the foam this produces is very creamy. One bad thing: the sweet scent fades to a soapy one while I'm lathering, so that sucks, but otherwise, it's great.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Just bought this and love it already! It is very creamy and foamy and lux but doesn't dry my skin out at all. My skin feels very comfy and using this. Combined with the Tonique Confort it is the bomb! I never really was into Lancome products but now I am seeing that they have some pretty high quality items. Will buy again!