Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Other
Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 9/23/2011 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I got this in a GWP deal. I think the key to using this is to be sure to wet face well, then use the tiniest amount you can squeeze out, - think pencil eraser diameter. Even a pea size is too much. Perhaps this is why some reviewers have complained about dryness.

I get lots of foaming coverage, and it seems to remove makeup well. The 2 oz. tube should last me for months. I may just toss it in my travel kit - I Like the plastic tube packaging.
As for all the chemicals, I may try alternating this with my fave John Masters cleanser, just for some balance. Too bad his comes in a glass pump bottle - not for travel for sure.

on 8/8/2007 11:00:00 PM

I am on my fouth tube of this product and I have tried just about most of the poplular cleaners out there and alway find myself going back
to this one time and time again . I love how it makes my skin so
soft and quite clear have no troubles with breakouts this is really'my HG and I hope Lancome will not dicontinue

on 12/31/2004 5:13:00 AM

Ugh, awful cleanser from Lancome and I usually really like the range!
Firstly this has quite an unpleasant smell, doesn't lather up at all and didn't remove a lot of my makeup, especially my mascara which just ended up half way down my face. My skin was horribly dry afterwards too. If this stuff worked it would be great value as you only need a little, I'm swapping mine away after a few uses, back to Liz Earle for me! continued >>

on 8/31/2004 5:14:00 PM

I think this is the same mousse-y cleanser that I bought in Paris over 14 years ago. I could never find it in the States, but I loved it and so did my boyfriend at the time. Lovely scent and cleanses without stripping. so, it's in the States after all?!

on 2/4/2004 11:50:00 PM

Love, love, love this cleanser. My skin is very finicky, sometimes oily, sometimes dry and parched. A lot of cleansers tend to leave it dehydrated but this is awesome. It is very milky but foamy at the same time, you need a tiny little amount and it removes all the makeup. Very pleasant smell, not perfumey at all. Will definitely repurchase

on 2/26/2003 2:31:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. I have very dry, very sensitive skin, and this leaves my skin feeling the most moist of any cleanser I have ever tried. It's expensive but a little bit really goes a long way and the tube lasts me a long time with daily use. It is perfumed but the scent doesn't irritate my skin and I find it heavenly. My only complaint is that the lid must be unscrewed to get the mousse out, a flip top would be very nice. I am definitely buying again.