Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 30-35
Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

3.0

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 3/11/2018 12:22:00 AM

The product contains too much fragrance for me to use without making me nauseated. Would be rated higher if it didn't contain such irritating toxic fragrance.

Update:
I've also been noticing that this product leaves a film on my face after use. I think I have to end up tossing the product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This burned my skin, caused it to be tight, dry and peel. I had to go to the dermatologist and get medication to get rid of the rash it caused. I threw this away. It smells nice but it is not for dry skin and if you have sensitive skin RUN!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I don't understand why this wonderful product received somewhat "Mediocre" review here? I am on my 3rd product now and its really helping out my skin. *I've also tried their previous formula before*

I bought this product for it contain "Salicylic Acid" yet its totally NOT drying! My doctor told me salicylic acid work the best in facial cleansing products. However, I've tried Avenno's, Olay's or even Clinic's products and they ALL irrititated my skin and somehow break me out badly. Good thing this cleanser doesn't annoy my sensitive skin at all. I love the soft-creamy texture, very soothing when I wash my face, its lightly scented, a very pleasent scent. The cleansing power is more then enough for me! *Much better then their mousse cleaner which completely dry me out*

This cleanser contain certain fruits/flower seed-oils. (A bit similar like Genifique Nutrics face cream) I think sensitive/combination and dry skin would definitely benefit from it.

One tube last me 5 months during winter time, probably 4 months during hot/humid seasons. Its $34.5CND, not cheap, yet not that expensive for a good quality cleanser, I'll definitely repurchase!

(This is an updated review for the recently re-packaged version of this product). Background: The 'original' version that came in a pale pink tube, with lid, was very drying and more highly scented than the recently upgraded version. In addition, I've discovered that, for best efficacy, you need to give this product a chance (3 months +), as well as use it conservatively. This isn't what I'd class as a mu remover, it's a CLEANSER-there's a difference. Texture: Light and foamy. Scent: Mild, floral, which dissipates after use. Not as scented as either Clarifiance or Galatee Confort Cleansing Milk. Usage: I reserve this cleanser for days when I haven't been wearing full makeup or a lot of sunscreen. Therefore, I don't use this on a daily basis-maybe every couple of days or so. Accordingly, I use a tiny smear of this on a dampened, non-latex m/up remover sponge, and press gently into my skin, then "spritz" my skin with tepid water. Perfectly effective. Refreshing without being too drying. A nice 'switch' from milkier cleansers by Lancome.

on 7/11/2007 12:09:00 AM

I have dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. I do really like this cleanser, but I won't be buying it again. I love the creamy, soothing texture of it most of all. Comforting is right! It has never caused me to break out and it doesn't seem to exacerbate my dry skin. On the other hand, it doesn't seem to do anything for my skin either. I just like how it feels and will continue using it (until I run out) about once or twice a week after a hard work day. At this price, I'd rather have a cleanser that actually improved my skin in some way. Or save some money and use a drugstore brand like Cetaphil.