Lancome Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Lancome Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

3.7

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 3/11/2018 12:22:00 AM

The product contains too much fragrance for me to use without making me nauseated. Would be rated higher if it didn't contain such irritating toxic fragrance.

Update:
I've also been noticing that this product leaves a film on my face after use. I think I have to end up tossing the product.

on 10/6/2016 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

A friend gave me her tube of this because it wasn't working for her and I fell in love, and then sought out my own.

I have dry skin and this just feels so good and smells delicious. A very little bit (pea size) foams up to cover your whole face.

Some cleansers make dry skin feel tight afterwards, but not this one. (Although I see that others say it makes them feel dry! Perhaps they are sensitive to fragrance? I am not.)

If I have foundation on, I cleanse with oil first, then put this on and use my Clarisonic. If I'm without foundation, I will just use this.

Some beauty products just feel like a treat to use, and this is one of them for me.

on 5/1/2016 1:26:00 AM

If you would like a great foaming gentle cleanser with a nice price point, that smells great, and has lovely feminine packaging,for all skin types, this is a cleanser for you! The last time I found such a nice basic cleanser was a Helena Rubenstein creamy pink cleanser in a tube, about 30 years ago! So glad I found this one! It was a sample from Lancome, but I will definitely re-purchase. I have had oily sensitive skin all my life, but with age, need a cleanser slightly gentler than what I usually use; this is perfect! I also recommend the Hydra Zen range too, they smell lovely! I use the essence, then follow that with the gel-cream---wonderful! Thank you Lancome!

on 10/27/2015 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

OK I tried this separately from anything else new in my gwp from Lancome and this is really nice.

1 star off for the Lancome stench, why they stink up skin care with perfume that lasts and lasts on the skin is beyond me. Smells cheap too. And I tried washing the scent off, but it won't go. So I gave up and used it on it's own, no clinique to wash the scent off so I can report on how it works.

It's a bit drying. But it leaves my skin beautifully clean, and as long as I get my BHA toner from Clinique wiped on followed by serious moisturizers, this works nicely. I have sensitive skin and in spite of the Lancome stench, the perfume they use doesn't irritate the way the Bienfait spf 30 day cream scent does (different scent).

I do get some seborrheic keratosis, and I have the redness that goes with rosacea along with the underskin bumps and I get milia sometimes when I use super rich creams. I had a bit of milia going on but this cleaned it right out. I'd been reacting a bit to something else earlier so I had some itchy red pimples coming on, and this cleared them right up.

I think if you have oily or combo skin that is sensitive this cleanser will work really well.

HOWEVER the cost factor is a choke point! If you want the SAME lovely creamy foaming clean action of this cleanser but cheaper and WITHOUT any fragrance check out Clinique's pink foaming rinse off cleanser that comes in the squeeze tube format. It looks, feels and performs the exact same, this is a complete dupe but at half the cost and zero fragrance.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This burned my skin, caused it to be tight, dry and peel. I had to go to the dermatologist and get medication to get rid of the rash it caused. I threw this away. It smells nice but it is not for dry skin and if you have sensitive skin RUN!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Was going through a bad patch with my skin, dry but oily and my acne had made an appearance again! I'm always impatient with face washes but this one I could feel it had worked the first time I used It my face just felt fresh and clean! It has a lovely clean smell a bit soapy but nice. I like how it foams on your face really does a good job. The next day after the first time I used it a broke out I thought it might just be because I was using a new wash. My face cleared up a few days later and I'm quite happy with how my skin is looking. This was a freebie in a gift bag after purchasing 2 items but I will not hesitate to buy it again!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this when I determined that the Chanel mousse confort was too drying for me. I have to say, I really like this cleanser. It is effective and not overly drying for my skin. It foams up nicely, makes a heavy "luxurious" foam which I really enjoy. It is scented but not strongly. When I first got it I thought it smelled like roses, but now I find that it smells like raspberries. The scent doesn't linger. It doesn't remove makeup as well as the Chanel but I use a dedicated makeup remover so I don't really need it to. I especially like to use this in the morning. At any rate I will probably repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My skin's been in a really bad patch lately. My rosacea's been flaring so I got out my big guns: finacea and 1% tretinoin cream in addition to my regular metrogel and antibiotics. I was flaking, breaking out, dry, in short a mess and miserable. All my regular cleansers in my arsenal were stinging me like Cerave, Cetaphil, LRP, even Mir. I was getting desperate. So I dug out my sample of this not expecting squat but after just a small dollop, I had soft cushy foam that blanketed my face, Cleaned off my sunscreen in one fell swoop without me needing to use an oil beforehand or a washcloth. (And when your face is hurting this is a godsend.) When I rinsed it off my face felt softer, supple and some of the flakes were gone. Yes it is highly fragranced but it didn't sting the redness around my nose. I used it again on subsequent days and had the same experience. And no additional breakouts! It wasn't my imagination.

I then tried it again with my Clarisonic as my face healed and it was even better since it was just the right amount of cushioning against the brush head. Love! I will continue to use this.

I am so glad that Lancome is so generous with their samples. My tube is a big 2 oz tube for a sample tube and I never would have tried this otherwise just because of the fragrance alone. This and the Creme Radiance cleanser--again a sample--have convinced me that Lancome skincare samples are not throwaway pieces of crap in the skincare world.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I don't understand why this wonderful product received somewhat "Mediocre" review here? I am on my 3rd product now and its really helping out my skin. *I've also tried their previous formula before*

I bought this product for it contain "Salicylic Acid" yet its totally NOT drying! My doctor told me salicylic acid work the best in facial cleansing products. However, I've tried Avenno's, Olay's or even Clinic's products and they ALL irrititated my skin and somehow break me out badly. Good thing this cleanser doesn't annoy my sensitive skin at all. I love the soft-creamy texture, very soothing when I wash my face, its lightly scented, a very pleasent scent. The cleansing power is more then enough for me! *Much better then their mousse cleaner which completely dry me out*

This cleanser contain certain fruits/flower seed-oils. (A bit similar like Genifique Nutrics face cream) I think sensitive/combination and dry skin would definitely benefit from it.

One tube last me 5 months during winter time, probably 4 months during hot/humid seasons. Its $34.5CND, not cheap, yet not that expensive for a good quality cleanser, I'll definitely repurchase!

on 5/16/2009 7:39:00 AM

I really love the rosey smell to this. It cleans my face well after a long day of work and school. I have slightly dry/normal skin without any breakouts with the occasional pimple during my cycle. Definitely a repurchase!