Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

3.8

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 4/26/2005 2:04:00 AM

I'd tryed this product beacuse a woman recommende it.It was ok but i have a combo skin whit blemishes...But it did make my skin soft and my makeup was gone in minute.And i love the smell!Maybe will buy it again if i need a cleanser froom Lancme.

on 12/31/2004 5:13:00 AM

Ugh, awful cleanser from Lancome and I usually really like the range!
Firstly this has quite an unpleasant smell, doesn't lather up at all and didn't remove a lot of my makeup, especially my mascara which just ended up half way down my face. My skin was horribly dry afterwards too. If this stuff worked it would be great value as you only need a little, I'm swapping mine away after a few uses, back to Liz Earle for me! continued >>

on 12/31/2004 12:40:00 AM

I love this cleanser! What can I say? I'm lazy a$$ and I want fast but complete wash-off of makeups. It lasts very long, too. I'm on my 2nd bottle, and already bought 3rd bottle at home. I even use them to wash my 10+ makeup brushes, and it removes makeup so much better than any other brush cleaner or soap. It doesn't damage brushes at all. Convinience is the best of all!

on 4/24/2004 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yet another Lancome product i love. More than love! This is a VERY moisturizing face wash that doesn't foam up TOO much, which is great :) I need a wee bit more than a pee sized amount to get a ton of gunk off my face. However, the fact that i usually tissue off most of my make up w/ a different cleanser prior does help a LOT, this "mousse confort" doesn't tighten up my dry skin in ANY AREAS on my face. I love the smell of this, i love the pink tube which allows for JUST the right amount to be squeezed onto my palm. This truly IS luxerious, and what you pay is for is what you get in this high quality product! Yay! HG for my dry skin!!!! :D

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

This is an awesome creamy foaming cleanser. You need about the size of a pea to do the whole face, Its that concentrated. Its amazing. Plus the skin feels so soft afterwards.