Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

3.8

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 7/27/2018 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It took ages to finish a GWP sample and I finally bought a full-size. This has worked better than expected! Scents don’t bother me and I love this one. If you don’t like fragrance in your skin care, walk away from this. The cleanser easily removes even waterproof mascara and leaves my skin soft. I usually end up tossing GWP items- this is one of the few I truly enjoyed and was very happy to purchase. A very tiny amount goes a very long way!

on 6/1/2017 6:07:00 PM

I got this as a gift with purchase and I love it. I suffer from redness and this is soft and gentle on my skin. I also use Eucerin redness relief night cream and I am delighted with a more even skin tone. Wish it had a flip lid and not a screw but all in all I will be buying again.

on 10/6/2016 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

A friend gave me her tube of this because it wasn't working for her and I fell in love, and then sought out my own.

I have dry skin and this just feels so good and smells delicious. A very little bit (pea size) foams up to cover your whole face.

Some cleansers make dry skin feel tight afterwards, but not this one. (Although I see that others say it makes them feel dry! Perhaps they are sensitive to fragrance? I am not.)

If I have foundation on, I cleanse with oil first, then put this on and use my Clarisonic. If I'm without foundation, I will just use this.

Some beauty products just feel like a treat to use, and this is one of them for me.

on 5/1/2016 1:26:00 AM

If you would like a great foaming gentle cleanser with a nice price point, that smells great, and has lovely feminine packaging,for all skin types, this is a cleanser for you! The last time I found such a nice basic cleanser was a Helena Rubenstein creamy pink cleanser in a tube, about 30 years ago! So glad I found this one! It was a sample from Lancome, but I will definitely re-purchase. I have had oily sensitive skin all my life, but with age, need a cleanser slightly gentler than what I usually use; this is perfect! I also recommend the Hydra Zen range too, they smell lovely! I use the essence, then follow that with the gel-cream---wonderful! Thank you Lancome!

on 7/17/2015 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a sample as a gift with purchase and have been using for a few months now as a trial product. I like this for the drier areas of my face as it is gentle on my face. It leaves my skin feeling cleansed, soft and supple. I do no get any tightness as some have stated. I have had no issues with it at all but then I do not have sensitive skin. The scent is pretty and reminds me of my first ever expensive cleanser I bought from Lancome many years ago. I have a few other cleansers so if I do decide to buy this I would have to use up what I already have first. I do recommend for those with non-sensitive skin like mine. I am not sure about those with sensitive skin although the reviews below of people with sensitive skin go both ways. I may be buying this in the future. The only reason I wouldn't purchase this is the price factor as I feel there are comparable products out there such as Neutrogena that cost much less.

on 8/30/2014 11:16:00 PM

Received this product as a gift with purchase. Absolutely love this product. Area around my nose was extremely dry before I started using this cleanser. Now after about 2 weeks dryness is clearing up. I wet my face and use a very small amount to remove makeup.
Skin fells soft and smooth after washing off the foam. Also had some breakup out around the dry nose are(small red bumps) these have all cleared, since using the product. I have very sensitive skin and this product does not bother my skin at all. Thank you Lancome!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Was going through a bad patch with my skin, dry but oily and my acne had made an appearance again! I'm always impatient with face washes but this one I could feel it had worked the first time I used It my face just felt fresh and clean! It has a lovely clean smell a bit soapy but nice. I like how it foams on your face really does a good job. The next day after the first time I used it a broke out I thought it might just be because I was using a new wash. My face cleared up a few days later and I'm quite happy with how my skin is looking. This was a freebie in a gift bag after purchasing 2 items but I will not hesitate to buy it again!!!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this cleanser!! Received this in a sample bag as a free gift w/purchase and I'm pleasantly surprised! When I first smelt it, all I could smell was a rose floral scent and it made me nervous to try it cause I have extremely sensitive skin and can break out easily. But this is great! Cleanses nicely and removes all of my eye makeup, every last speck & I can't say that to often.. It smells nice, makes my skin feel very clean and baby soft..super soft. I feel like this actually calms my skin, which I love. It's also pink, what girl wouldn't love a pink cleanser. I just love what it does for my skin. Also, alittle goes a long way to, a small dot creates lots of foam and it is a great value for the price. I'm still working on using my extra large sample but I will repurchase immediately. Oh and most importantly, zero breakouts!

on 11/6/2013 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got this as a sample and it is by far my favorite creme cleanser ever. It feels nice and rich, doesn't dry out my skin, does an amazing job at removing makeup, and smells great. Lancome did a great job in formulating this. I have tried to find drugstore dupes of this that aren't as expensive, but sadly I haven't.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My skin's been in a really bad patch lately. My rosacea's been flaring so I got out my big guns: finacea and 1% tretinoin cream in addition to my regular metrogel and antibiotics. I was flaking, breaking out, dry, in short a mess and miserable. All my regular cleansers in my arsenal were stinging me like Cerave, Cetaphil, LRP, even Mir. I was getting desperate. So I dug out my sample of this not expecting squat but after just a small dollop, I had soft cushy foam that blanketed my face, Cleaned off my sunscreen in one fell swoop without me needing to use an oil beforehand or a washcloth. (And when your face is hurting this is a godsend.) When I rinsed it off my face felt softer, supple and some of the flakes were gone. Yes it is highly fragranced but it didn't sting the redness around my nose. I used it again on subsequent days and had the same experience. And no additional breakouts! It wasn't my imagination.

I then tried it again with my Clarisonic as my face healed and it was even better since it was just the right amount of cushioning against the brush head. Love! I will continue to use this.

I am so glad that Lancome is so generous with their samples. My tube is a big 2 oz tube for a sample tube and I never would have tried this otherwise just because of the fragrance alone. This and the Creme Radiance cleanser--again a sample--have convinced me that Lancome skincare samples are not throwaway pieces of crap in the skincare world.