Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

3.8

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

This is an awesome creamy foaming cleanser. You need about the size of a pea to do the whole face, Its that concentrated. Its amazing. Plus the skin feels so soft afterwards.

on 2/6/2003 4:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

when i was looking for a new moisturizing cleanser last winter I heard about this and went to the lancome counter. well, they didn't have it in yet and were eagerly anticipating its arrival...fast forward a while and it's been hyped up in my mind from all the waiting by the time i buy it. big disappointment. i have dry (but not super-dry) skin and it left my face feeling tight. i tried to like it, though, since the creamy mousse texture really is wonderful and luxurious. unfortunately, lancome feels the need to perfume all of their facial care products, and this one is perfumed so heavily that i found i couldn't wash my face without sneezing!! so i gave it to my mom, and i suspect she hasn't used it for the same reason. oh well!

on 2/5/2003 10:55:00 PM

This cleanser is perfect for normal to dry skin types. I have classic combination skin, and I love using this in the winter- it removes all traces of makeup, yet leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.

on 2/26/2003 2:31:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. I have very dry, very sensitive skin, and this leaves my skin feeling the most moist of any cleanser I have ever tried. It's expensive but a little bit really goes a long way and the tube lasts me a long time with daily use. It is perfumed but the scent doesn't irritate my skin and I find it heavenly. My only complaint is that the lid must be unscrewed to get the mousse out, a flip top would be very nice. I am definitely buying again.

on 1/25/2004 2:57:00 PM

This is a lovely cleanser that leaves skin very clean and fresh. Just a drop is needed, so it's more economical than it might seem based on price. It completely cleans away makeup and rinses clean quickly. Would be perfect for normal to slightly oily skin. However, it's labeled for "normal to dry" skin; my skin is exactly that, but it's a little too drying for me this winter. (I'm deducting one lipstick for that mislabeling.) I'll try it again in summer.

on 2/4/2004 11:50:00 PM

Love, love, love this cleanser. My skin is very finicky, sometimes oily, sometimes dry and parched. A lot of cleansers tend to leave it dehydrated but this is awesome. It is very milky but foamy at the same time, you need a tiny little amount and it removes all the makeup. Very pleasant smell, not perfumey at all. Will definitely repurchase

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Just bought this and love it already! It is very creamy and foamy and lux but doesn't dry my skin out at all. My skin feels very comfy and using this. Combined with the Tonique Confort it is the bomb! I never really was into Lancome products but now I am seeing that they have some pretty high quality items. Will buy again!

on 2/17/2004 12:30:00 AM

This is a great cleaner for combo skin that tends to dry a bit in the winter months. It lasts forever, as you only need just a bit of it. Makes a nice lather and doesnt strip the skin. My only gripe is that you need to use a separate eye makeup remover, imo. If you can get this in a gwp, all the better as the size is perfect for only using it part of the year, unless you have dry skin all the time.

on 4/13/2004 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product. It really works with my acne prone oily skin. It cleans up my pores and smells fantastic. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

on 4/24/2004 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yet another Lancome product i love. More than love! This is a VERY moisturizing face wash that doesn't foam up TOO much, which is great :) I need a wee bit more than a pee sized amount to get a ton of gunk off my face. However, the fact that i usually tissue off most of my make up w/ a different cleanser prior does help a LOT, this "mousse confort" doesn't tighten up my dry skin in ANY AREAS on my face. I love the smell of this, i love the pink tube which allows for JUST the right amount to be squeezed onto my palm. This truly IS luxerious, and what you pay is for is what you get in this high quality product! Yay! HG for my dry skin!!!! :D