Lancome Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Lancome Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

4.7

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 6/1/2017 6:07:00 PM

I got this as a gift with purchase and I love it. I suffer from redness and this is soft and gentle on my skin. I also use Eucerin redness relief night cream and I am delighted with a more even skin tone. Wish it had a flip lid and not a screw but all in all I will be buying again.

on 5/1/2016 1:26:00 AM

If you would like a great foaming gentle cleanser with a nice price point, that smells great, and has lovely feminine packaging,for all skin types, this is a cleanser for you! The last time I found such a nice basic cleanser was a Helena Rubenstein creamy pink cleanser in a tube, about 30 years ago! So glad I found this one! It was a sample from Lancome, but I will definitely re-purchase. I have had oily sensitive skin all my life, but with age, need a cleanser slightly gentler than what I usually use; this is perfect! I also recommend the Hydra Zen range too, they smell lovely! I use the essence, then follow that with the gel-cream---wonderful! Thank you Lancome!

on 10/27/2015 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

OK I tried this separately from anything else new in my gwp from Lancome and this is really nice.

1 star off for the Lancome stench, why they stink up skin care with perfume that lasts and lasts on the skin is beyond me. Smells cheap too. And I tried washing the scent off, but it won't go. So I gave up and used it on it's own, no clinique to wash the scent off so I can report on how it works.

It's a bit drying. But it leaves my skin beautifully clean, and as long as I get my BHA toner from Clinique wiped on followed by serious moisturizers, this works nicely. I have sensitive skin and in spite of the Lancome stench, the perfume they use doesn't irritate the way the Bienfait spf 30 day cream scent does (different scent).

I do get some seborrheic keratosis, and I have the redness that goes with rosacea along with the underskin bumps and I get milia sometimes when I use super rich creams. I had a bit of milia going on but this cleaned it right out. I'd been reacting a bit to something else earlier so I had some itchy red pimples coming on, and this cleared them right up.

I think if you have oily or combo skin that is sensitive this cleanser will work really well.

HOWEVER the cost factor is a choke point! If you want the SAME lovely creamy foaming clean action of this cleanser but cheaper and WITHOUT any fragrance check out Clinique's pink foaming rinse off cleanser that comes in the squeeze tube format. It looks, feels and performs the exact same, this is a complete dupe but at half the cost and zero fragrance.

on 8/30/2014 11:16:00 PM

Received this product as a gift with purchase. Absolutely love this product. Area around my nose was extremely dry before I started using this cleanser. Now after about 2 weeks dryness is clearing up. I wet my face and use a very small amount to remove makeup.
Skin fells soft and smooth after washing off the foam. Also had some breakup out around the dry nose are(small red bumps) these have all cleared, since using the product. I have very sensitive skin and this product does not bother my skin at all. Thank you Lancome!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My skin's been in a really bad patch lately. My rosacea's been flaring so I got out my big guns: finacea and 1% tretinoin cream in addition to my regular metrogel and antibiotics. I was flaking, breaking out, dry, in short a mess and miserable. All my regular cleansers in my arsenal were stinging me like Cerave, Cetaphil, LRP, even Mir. I was getting desperate. So I dug out my sample of this not expecting squat but after just a small dollop, I had soft cushy foam that blanketed my face, Cleaned off my sunscreen in one fell swoop without me needing to use an oil beforehand or a washcloth. (And when your face is hurting this is a godsend.) When I rinsed it off my face felt softer, supple and some of the flakes were gone. Yes it is highly fragranced but it didn't sting the redness around my nose. I used it again on subsequent days and had the same experience. And no additional breakouts! It wasn't my imagination.

I then tried it again with my Clarisonic as my face healed and it was even better since it was just the right amount of cushioning against the brush head. Love! I will continue to use this.

I am so glad that Lancome is so generous with their samples. My tube is a big 2 oz tube for a sample tube and I never would have tried this otherwise just because of the fragrance alone. This and the Creme Radiance cleanser--again a sample--have convinced me that Lancome skincare samples are not throwaway pieces of crap in the skincare world.

on 9/23/2011 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I got this in a GWP deal. I think the key to using this is to be sure to wet face well, then use the tiniest amount you can squeeze out, - think pencil eraser diameter. Even a pea size is too much. Perhaps this is why some reviewers have complained about dryness.

I get lots of foaming coverage, and it seems to remove makeup well. The 2 oz. tube should last me for months. I may just toss it in my travel kit - I Like the plastic tube packaging.
As for all the chemicals, I may try alternating this with my fave John Masters cleanser, just for some balance. Too bad his comes in a glass pump bottle - not for travel for sure.

on 4/16/2011 12:19:00 AM

This review is for the product made in France: Creme-Mousse Confort - Nettoyant Reconfortant - Creme de Mousse Peaux Seches

As far as I can tell, the product list for the French cleanser is different than that for the American-made Lancome cleanser. If you know where I can get the product made in France, see my contact info on my notebook page.

Thanks