Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 36-43
Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

1 review

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this when I determined that the Chanel mousse confort was too drying for me. I have to say, I really like this cleanser. It is effective and not overly drying for my skin. It foams up nicely, makes a heavy "luxurious" foam which I really enjoy. It is scented but not strongly. When I first got it I thought it smelled like roses, but now I find that it smells like raspberries. The scent doesn't linger. It doesn't remove makeup as well as the Chanel but I use a dedicated makeup remover so I don't really need it to. I especially like to use this in the morning. At any rate I will probably repurchase.