Lancome Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 30-35
Lancome Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this cleanser!! Received this in a sample bag as a free gift w/purchase and I'm pleasantly surprised! When I first smelt it, all I could smell was a rose floral scent and it made me nervous to try it cause I have extremely sensitive skin and can break out easily. But this is great! Cleanses nicely and removes all of my eye makeup, every last speck & I can't say that to often.. It smells nice, makes my skin feel very clean and baby soft..super soft. I feel like this actually calms my skin, which I love. It's also pink, what girl wouldn't love a pink cleanser. I just love what it does for my skin. Also, alittle goes a long way to, a small dot creates lots of foam and it is a great value for the price. I'm still working on using my extra large sample but I will repurchase immediately. Oh and most importantly, zero breakouts!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I don't understand why this wonderful product received somewhat "Mediocre" review here? I am on my 3rd product now and its really helping out my skin. *I've also tried their previous formula before*

I bought this product for it contain "Salicylic Acid" yet its totally NOT drying! My doctor told me salicylic acid work the best in facial cleansing products. However, I've tried Avenno's, Olay's or even Clinic's products and they ALL irrititated my skin and somehow break me out badly. Good thing this cleanser doesn't annoy my sensitive skin at all. I love the soft-creamy texture, very soothing when I wash my face, its lightly scented, a very pleasent scent. The cleansing power is more then enough for me! *Much better then their mousse cleaner which completely dry me out*

This cleanser contain certain fruits/flower seed-oils. (A bit similar like Genifique Nutrics face cream) I think sensitive/combination and dry skin would definitely benefit from it.

One tube last me 5 months during winter time, probably 4 months during hot/humid seasons. Its $34.5CND, not cheap, yet not that expensive for a good quality cleanser, I'll definitely repurchase!