Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by age: 25-29
Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

3.3

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 5/28/2012 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was using the blue cleanser from Lancome, and I found it to be drying. So, I started using this cream cleanser and I absolutely love it. I use it with my mini face brush from TBS to exfoliate my skin and take off all my makeup. I love the smell of roses and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.

I have been getting numerous compliments on my skin from strangers, and I owe it to this cleanser, TBS mini face brush, and of course my moisturizers.

on 9/5/2008 5:24:00 AM

I'm not very keen on this product, below is the list why:
1. Nice consistency of "foaming cream" however it does not apply smoothly on face.
2. The scent is pretty but I find it too aggressive. It makes me doubt about product mildness.
3. Cleansing properties are really weak, it does not clean properly even the light make-up - after using it my towel was always with make-up on it.
4. Even though it's designed for dry skin for mine it was drying not even less than ordinary shower gel.
5. The packaging is nice, however the cap is too small to make it stand stably and I prefer products with a pomp.

Generally I'm the opinion that it's not a good cleanser for dry skin.

on 8/27/2007 3:27:00 AM

Very Good. I like it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i'm not really a fan of lancome, but i bought this because of a free gift incentive. i'm not really a fan of this cleanser either. it's marketed as a gentle cleanser for dry skin but when i use it, it's totally harsh. it makes my skin feel dry and tight, and it stings my eyes if the product gets close to them! gentle cleansers, in my opinion, should be able to be used as eye makeup removers too. not so with this one. i would say if you are looking for an oily skin cleanser, this might do the trick, but it didn't for my purposes. i'm going to stay away from lancome next time.

on 9/14/2005 3:25:00 PM

ok...i'm not sure if its this cleanser but i normally don't have that many blackhead or whiteheads...but ever since i started using a sample of this i have been gettin them like crazy! i literally am extracting blackheads every night! my skin feels extremely tight after i use it too =T the only plus i can think of right now is the scent! it smells great!!

While this did leave my skin clean, I developed reddness and itchyness after about ten minutes. Smells horrid- very perfumed.

on 10/24/2004 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

My HG is Lancome's gel clarte however my skin gets drier in the winter so I decided to switch. I bought this yesterday and have used it twice now. This is just an awesome cream based cleanser. When you add a bit of water to it, it foams up, just like gel clarte. It thoroughly and effortlessly removes your makeup which I was afraid it wouldn't do BECAUSE it is a cream based cleanser. But I was wrong. :) It contains sweet almond seed extracts as well as honey. The scent I could do without; a light floral. I also wish that they would change the packaging. I don't like how you have to unscrew the cap, wish it was a flip top. This 4.2 oz bottle lasts me about 4-5 months and costs $20.

on 10/18/2004 8:57:00 PM

Nice cleanser, takes off makeup well, rinses squeeky clean yet none drying what so ever! The fragrance is light and pleasant. Overall a nice product, will purchase again.

on 5/14/2004 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really don't like this cleanser. The scent is overpowering, and this cleanser is very hard to rinse off completely. It takes several minutes of splashing water on your face to get rid of the soapy residue. In addition, it contains pore-clogging ingredients which exacerbated my cystic acne-prone problem. Thankfully, I got this as part of a GWP and didn't actually have to spend $19.50 on it.

on 2/4/2004 11:50:00 PM

Love, love, love this cleanser. My skin is very finicky, sometimes oily, sometimes dry and parched. A lot of cleansers tend to leave it dehydrated but this is awesome. It is very milky but foamy at the same time, you need a tiny little amount and it removes all the makeup. Very pleasant smell, not perfumey at all. Will definitely repurchase