Australis Colour Inject Lipgloss

Australis Colour Inject Lipgloss

4.1

I have the clear one and it is not sticky, not too shiny and has a nice fruity smell. Really good quality lip gloss. A little bit too expensive for my budget but it is worth it. I bought mine from the Farmers store in Whangarei, NZ.

firstly I should point out I'm not really a gloss person. I purchased two of these because priceline was getting rid of them really cheap. Color is very sheer, so sheer that they weren't really worth wearing. Apart from that, there is a good amount of product and they don't taste too bad. Just fon't expect them to make your lips pop.

To Read all 25 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I brought this in the shade Burleque, I brought it because I liked what it said on the back of the packaging that it would provide your lips with minerals and vitamins and the colour looked like it would suit me.
Although it says colour inject and it's supposed to be rich in colour, I don't think this shade does that, But I don't mind because I didn't want it to be too rich just a nice subtle colour and the gloss is just right. It's non sticky too. I find that it doesn't slide off your lips, it lasts a while even if you lick your lips but unless you are eating or drinking you would have to top up.

on 5/6/2014 7:21:00 PM

I try the peach color of the lip gloss, I bought this because the word inject, but I can not see my lips getting fuller, as to the lip gloss itself, I love the smell, but it is not long lasting and the pigmentation is not good

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Really good lipgloss! -none sticky formula, nice colour range and affordable, you can't go wrong. Only lip glosses I use because all other glosses are too sticky

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

A great range of lip glosses. Nice colour selection. Non sticky. Easy application. Lasts decently and wears nicely. Highly recommend.

on 12/5/2013 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have this in the shade 'Fandango', which is a bright orangey-red. It's quite sheer, so I find I have to swipe it on about twice or so. It has a fruity scent that doesn't bother me. Doesn't seem to be drying either. Overall, I like it.

on 4/26/2013 7:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I purchased this gloss in the shade 'jazz' a bright pink, for $7.50 (it had 50% off) but they usually are around $16 in NZ. I absolutely love the smell! The gloss is very pretty although it does come off rather quicly. It is vegan free and not tested on animals which is a bonus too!

on 10/13/2012 10:43:00 PM

I love this gloss. I bought one in Lambada a while ago. It cost me $17.50, I bought it from farmers. I think I will go back and also buy a darker shade, I love Lambada and I want to try the other colours! At first when I put this on, I didn't really like it. It looked very milky, but all you really need to do is spread it out a bit. You need to exfoliate your lips a bit and use a lip balm first, this gloss will settle into the lines and make your lips look gross if you don't. I absolutely love the smell, it smells so fruity! I don't really like the consistency though, it is rather sticky. Overall, I really do like this product, I just wish it wasn't so sticky.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this lipgloss line. Beautiful colour range, good quality product and always stock available. I have now bought this in most colours. Each have a pleasant smell, stay as long as you expect a lipgloss to and provide a lovely glassy shine. I have to admit these are a little sticky but it doesn’t bother me too much. Most are well pigmented or build easily with a few coats. These are just as good quality as the big brands like Mac. I definitely recommend you give them a try.