Mary Kay Satin Hands & Body Hydrating Lotion

No Image

I have this in the Vanilla Sugar scent. While it's a little pricey, in the winter it is a must. My hands have thanked me.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Eeewww!! I opened this product and it smelled like Cilantro. I definetly don't reccommend this to anyone. Also, not a great moisturizer. Very thin and watery. Try L'Bel Paris Divenesse Body Lotion with Cashmere for a luxurious body moisturizer.

on 10/9/2004 12:37:00 AM

I've tried a lot of hand/body creams over the years and so far, Mary Kay's gets top pick.

it really seems to hydrate my skin--it looks lovely after I use it. and it doesn't leave a filmy or greasy residue.

it also makes a nice massage lotion, since it doesn't seem to get totally absorbed immediately.

the pump is nice--it dispenses a small amount. clean, attractive design to the packaging.

I wish it wasn't scented--or perhaps more neutrally scented. the fragrance isn't unpleasant, but I don't like smelling like products.

on 2/5/2003 1:55:00 PM

Another fabulous product from Mary Kay! My legs and arms get so dry in the winter they get flakey. This lotion is very hydrating and does not leave me feeling greasy. My skin feels healthy once again and you don't need to use a lot. Smells like lotion, really a non-existent scent, but it works wonderfully to nourish and moisturize my skin.

Popular Body Skincare Products