CLARINS Gelee Auto Bronzant Express - Self-Tanning Instant Gel

Gelee Auto Bronzant Express - Self-Tanning Instant Gel

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I said yes to repurchasing this product but with hesitation (I wish there were an option for that) because of the price tag in comparison to the amount of product.
Clarins is known for their self tanners and this one lives up to the hype.
If you can get past that horrible self tanner smell and the stickiness, this product gives a nice subtle tan that doesn't look orange.
The smell does dissipate and the stickiness does too. I apply it mainly on my legs about half an hour before bed and I haven't woken up to blotchy sheets.
I'm hoping to find a less expensive alternative but if I don't, I'll repurchase this or try the Clarins delicious self tanning cream.

on 7/25/2012 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I don't like this product, it's sticky for a while. It goes on very thin, and it takes a long time to dry. It will stain your clothes quickly if you don't let the product dry for at least 1 hour before you get dressed.This product stays sticky to the touch for at least almost an hour.
I would recommend the Sally Hanson Airbruah Spray on Tan Makeup in Light to Medium.. You can see where this product goes and it last 1 week to 10 days before having to reapply.