CLARINS Gelee Auto Bronzant Express - Self-Tanning Instant Gel

Gelee Auto Bronzant Express - Self-Tanning Instant Gel

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been using this for a couple weeks and it gives a nice color, but I just cannot stand the stickiness. This never dries on me. I feel like I'm covered in maple syrup all night. It has a nice light smell and the color is nice, but it does not dry. That is a deal breaker for me. I will use up the tube because it is a little pricey, but I will not repurchase.

on 6/14/2009 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Have been using this product for years. Provides the MOST natural, even looking tan that just fades away gradually, (not blotchy). Nothing compares. It is expensive, but worth it. I have tried cheaper ones, but always come back to this one. NO orangey, fake looking color. Just a beautiful, brownish glow. As anemic looking as I am, I would never be without this product. I have enough sun damage from my sunbathing days and will never lay out again.

on 6/5/2005 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was very pleased with this product. It goes on easily, dries quickly, and smells nice. The color was subtle enough for my fair skin and not streaky. Would definitely buy again. It is pricey, but it is a good product. I used some priced even higher that were not as good.