CLARINS Gelee Auto Bronzant Express - Self-Tanning Instant Gel

CLARINS Gelee Auto Bronzant Express - Self-Tanning Instant Gel
Gelee Auto Bronzant Express - Self-Tanning Instant Gel

3.0

on 7/3/2012 11:22:00 AM

I expected more fom Clarins. I used to use one of their self tanners years ago and it worked fine. This barely shows on my skin and can be a bit greasy. I think I'll stick with L'oreal Sublime. It's much cheaper and gives me a nice natural tan.

on 6/24/2007 10:30:00 AM

I recently purchased this before going on vacation and was very disappointed in how long it took the color to develop. I'm quite fair, but needed to reapply several times to get ANY color. I actually had to go pick up a bottle of L'oreal to give me quicker color. This product is way too expensive considering how much you need and how many applications are necessary to get a decent color. The smell is not bad at all, no streaking and it dries fairly quickly, but way too pricey IMO. May be ok for extremely fair people who don't need much color.

on 5/28/2007 12:19:00 PM

Like the other Clarins Self Tanners, the Gelee gives a lovely, natural golden glow. I use this on my face and neck, where I must use oil free products to prevent breakouts. Application is very easy and it leaves my skin clear and beautifully bronzed.