Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray
Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 11/11/2018 12:53:00 AM

Love this! I spray this on my face after cleansing, when I'm hot, as a mid day pick me up, okay I spray this quite a bit!
It's cold when it comes out and that feels so good on my dry skin!
I'm not sure what is actually does for my skin except make it feel refreshed and calm?
I do spray it sometimes over a full face of makeup and it doesn't mess anything up.
This is just one of those little extras that make my skin feel pampered.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I can imagine that for most people this isn't an essential but as someone who has struggled with skin barrier issues and dehydration it has been nothing short of miraculous. The water where I live is very hard and subsequently incredibly drying to my skin, using this instead of tap water makes a massive difference, softer more hydrated skin that doesn't flake as much. I actually buy Evian in regular bottles from the grocery store and just transfer it to a spray mister because it's much more economical. I alternate between this and Avene thermal water and haven't noticed a difference between them.

on 4/9/2018 12:32:00 PM

This stuff is just expensive water in a can & I would never buy this but I have to admit it's kinda fun & refreshing to spay this on your face in the summer time! Bc that's what I do in the summer while I'm in the mall & need a pick me up ! I head out to the Sephora & use this stuff & spray myself down to cool off ! LOL!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can assure you ladies- this is more than a water in a can, It’s a multitasking product & fab one.
Previous to this, I used Avène Thermal Water
And Rosewater by Heritage, this one exceed theme both.
The spritz is finely milled, reales the perfect amount of product, and gives a pampering, cooling sensation. (Summer is just around the corner..)
I use it before skincare regimen, as a makeup setting spray, for “pick me up dry skin”
And after workout.
My skin doesn’t eager for moisture & hydrating
as it used to be! And that’s huge for me!

Update: (what a bummer!) 😼
after using it for a while and couple of times a day, I’ve realized this actually pull out moisture from my skin, instead adding one?! That caused excess sebum production, In order to compensate the dryness.
Going back to my trusty Rosewater.

on 7/1/2017 11:07:00 AM

Evian is probably the cheapest, or one of the cheapest brumisateur out there. Yet, out of the ones I have tried so far, it was the one that worked the best. Even though it is just water, each thermal water has differences depending on the minerals it contains so like any product, a specific thermal water may or may not work for you.

For me, this product worked really well in making my skin feel plump and hydrated during summer when I used it a lot. The largest size is very cheap in France but that is not the case in Greece where I come from so I didn’t repurchase but I definitely will when I go back.

USES
- Over makeup: I also used it over makeup and it was absolutely fine, I like its fine mist and it made me feel refreshed in the hot summer weather.
- I would recommend using it throughout the day and especially as a toner, after cleansing your skin.
- Using it over clay masks or masks that tend to dry out, in order to prolong the amount of time you can wear them for.

PaACKAGING
Very good, sturdy, disperses a nice, fine mist.

CONCLUSION
- Value for money, at least if you buy in France cause I don't know for other countries except for Greece where it was way more pricey.
-I have and would repurchase.
So, especially give its price, you don’t have much to lose so I would definitely recommend it.

on 12/6/2016 4:54:00 PM

Ohhhh, expensive water in a can...where have you been all my life??? I pretty much exclusively use powder makeup and this makes it look flawless. Completely eliminates any powdery-ness, fuses it all together, melts it into my skin, done. I don't use setting sprays-don't like all the weird chemicals, alcohol, sticky substances, whatever. I figured trying water to set my makeup would be a good idea-since I always like the way my makeup looks when it's lightly raining out lol. This is expensive for what it is, but I don't think I can go without it anymore. Better than misting from a spray bottle-as it is a very fine mist with a continuous spray. However, this Evian water is not always available to me...I bought a can about a month ago from SDM and now they're not selling it anymore...so I bought a can of Avene thermal water and will try that next...

on 11/29/2016 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

So, yeah, it's awesome. Does anyone NEED Evian in a can..? No, and I'll be first to say it's a pretty first world problem to have, finding the best water in a can. But it's all relative. We also do not NEED twenty eyeshadows, or any eyeshadows actually. Should we be feeding hungry children instead of buying blush..? Maybe so. So don't get hung up on why one beauty product has more right to exist than another. I have REALLY sensitive patches of skin on either side of my nose. To the point where if you saw me when they're firehouse red and raised and getting scales, you'd wonder what was wrong with me. Lots of things set them off, but they're so dry, I need SOMETHING. This helps a great deal. I have tried several other famous Euro brands of water mist, and all made the patches BURN. ( many contain other things, like chamomile). This feels calming. The mist is the finest one I've tried. I see lots of girls saying you could just pour regular Evian in a spray bottle. Yeah, you could, but getting it in the face with a spray bottle is unpleasant. The fine setting isn't THIS fine. Would you say you can save money on spray paint by taking regular paint and pouring it in a spray bottle you had?? Whatever you spray it on is gonna look pretty sad. Trust me, it's a big difference. This is fabulous for cooling down, setting makeup, moisturizing before putting on cream or serum/etc, it's great. I'm now a believer and have it on auto-order. Even my husband uses one in the locker room to cool down and he is NOT the type to look at him that you would think canned Evian would float his boat. But he says people covet it all the time there & it works well. Try a small can. It IS expensive, but again, if it soothes my hateful red patches, I don't care!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I know its canned water! actually canned SPRING water. That fact deterred me from buying it for a long time but once i got it, its hard to go without. Here's why..

I keep one in my makeup bag to dampen my beauty blender. It mists just the right amount so that the sponge is slightly damp but not too wet and so blending is a breeze.
And then, i finish off my makeup by misting my face with this. It takes away the powdery look and cools the skin to give a natural glow.

Of course, you could just transfer regular water or rose water into a spritzer bottle to achieve this. But then, you would need to change the water regularly. I like this for the convenience and the fact that it is pure and sterile. And it does produce a nice fine mist.
So i'm definitely going to keep buying this for my makeup bag.

i love it.. it refresh my dry skin.. but after it absorb to my face.. my skin still feels so dry.. but its ok.. since its not a mouisturizer. and this doesnt have a scent..

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily skin and sometimes after a hot day my skin will be greasy and dull-looking and just, gross. I use Evian spray to cool down my skin, get rid of most of the grease on my face and moisturize it. It's really good to use as a toner (if you're only looking for moisturizing toner, that is). It feels really good on my skin, doesn't break me out whatsoever (well it's only water), and it's also good to use as setting spray. Easy to carry and I'm in love with the spray-thing. HOWEVER, as I'm only a college student who pays my makeup stuff with my own pocket money, this thing is very expensive and I don't think I will ever buy it again. Just because it's very expensive to me.

Popular Face Skincare Products