Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

4.3

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 2/10/2012 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I know it is just water in a can. But this is SO much more than just water. The mist is so fine and delicate. I spritz it on during the day to freshen up my makeup. It goes on light and is cooling. Keeps me looking frest. Will continue to buy. I dont think it does moisturize, but makes me feel fresh. I carry this with me and keep my MAC Fix + at home

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I was not impressed with this product. I was looking for something to give t my makeup a natural look (none cakey) you know, the look that says I didn't just spend 20 minutes doing my makeup lol. Anyway, this just makes my skin feel dry and tight, I guess I will purchase MAC's fix + because this product did not deliver....NEXT!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I steal this from my girlfriend all the time, it's so refreshing!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

What can I say, I like using this to set my mineral makeup. True I have oily skin, but I also have sensitive skin. I know many people see this a waste of money but for me, I see the benefits. It does last for some time since I don't need much. It is also beneficial in helping keep moisture in my skin, therefore my face produces a bit less oil.

on 11/18/2009 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love this stuff have had it for years. It last forever does a great job. I do not think it is overly expensive when comparing it to the price tag of others that do the same thing

on 2/15/2009 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Whenever I feel as though I am not looking my best while out in public esp. in uncomfortable atmospheres i.e. crowded, dry, hot, etc. I mist my face with a few quick bursts of this, let it sit for a few seconds and blot. I then emerge fresh faced, dewy yet matte with my made up face undisturbed. Simple concept, yet very convenient! Will always continue to repurchase. Also great for setting makeup.

Popular Face Skincare Products