Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

4.3

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 2/10/2012 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I know it is just water in a can. But this is SO much more than just water. The mist is so fine and delicate. I spritz it on during the day to freshen up my makeup. It goes on light and is cooling. Keeps me looking frest. Will continue to buy. I dont think it does moisturize, but makes me feel fresh. I carry this with me and keep my MAC Fix + at home

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I was not impressed with this product. I was looking for something to give t my makeup a natural look (none cakey) you know, the look that says I didn't just spend 20 minutes doing my makeup lol. Anyway, this just makes my skin feel dry and tight, I guess I will purchase MAC's fix + because this product did not deliver....NEXT!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I steal this from my girlfriend all the time, it's so refreshing!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

What can I say, I like using this to set my mineral makeup. True I have oily skin, but I also have sensitive skin. I know many people see this a waste of money but for me, I see the benefits. It does last for some time since I don't need much. It is also beneficial in helping keep moisture in my skin, therefore my face produces a bit less oil.

on 11/18/2009 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love this stuff have had it for years. It last forever does a great job. I do not think it is overly expensive when comparing it to the price tag of others that do the same thing

on 2/15/2009 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Whenever I feel as though I am not looking my best while out in public esp. in uncomfortable atmospheres i.e. crowded, dry, hot, etc. I mist my face with a few quick bursts of this, let it sit for a few seconds and blot. I then emerge fresh faced, dewy yet matte with my made up face undisturbed. Simple concept, yet very convenient! Will always continue to repurchase. Also great for setting makeup.