Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

4.6

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a definite staple for me! We have long, hot summers and I travel often, so I always have a bottle of this in my bag. I don't know that it works miracles, but it is refreshing and helps keep dry skin at bay on the airplane...just pat it in after spraying and put on some face cream and you don't look like a complete mess at the arrivals gate. I have repurchased this a number of times and will continue to do so...wait, is that HG? I think so!

on 10/23/2015 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! I'm not sure why this works so well as its just water. But the add minerals and nitrogen so maybe that does something special to skin. I use this during the day when my face/Makeup needs sprucing up! It's like it resets my face makeup and makes it look fresh and dewy! It also really wakes me up!

on 4/13/2014 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using Evian all my life because of my mom and I never realized how great it was until recently. I've been battling acne since I was like 11 and I'm 17 nnow. I stopped using ProActiv after 2 years and switched to just my Cetaphil Gentle Face Wash most days (honey/cinnamon masks some nights) and tone/moisturize my face with this after. I also use my Clean and Clear Persagel 10 as a sort of spot treatment and it has significantly reduced my acne! There are some still dark spots and redness, but the actual active acne spots has gone down.

It's so important to tone/moisturize your face.. YES, this is water in a can. But it's not drying at all unlike sink water. Also, it's great to carry when out and about. The price is still a little much but definitely worth it.

on 6/9/2013 12:38:00 PM

I know it's just water but I love this product. I use it as a toner to refresh my makeup, and a moisturizer. It's even great to spray on your face when you're too hot.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My best friend is a huge Evian fan for so many years now but even then, I never believed it. I always thought it was just water in a can. So what I do is just fill an atomizer with water. Until some months ago, I've read about the French cleansing method (no water) and it required Evian or Avene. So I got Evian and tried out the cleansing method and omg, I have never seen my skin this clear in years, or ever. Of course you can say it's the method, but I've tried using regular water and it doesn't work the same. Regular water is too strong for the skin.

Evian made my pores smaller and have way less breakouts (now, only when my period is coming). On really hot days, I skip the moisturizer and layer Evian on my skin. By that I mean I spray, let dry and then spray again. Three to five layers. I also use it to sheer out foundations (spray on brush), and give my face a dewy finish after putting on makeup.

I know it's expensive water but I don't really mind, as long as it works on my skin.

on 4/21/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

So yes, this is 'just water' as many reviewers have pointed out. But... its pure mineral water, so for people with sensitive, break out prone skin like mine, its the perfect facial mist.
I have dry skin but I prefer to use mineral makeup (MMU) because it doesnt annoy my skin like many liquid foundations seem to. However, dry skin and MMU doesnt always look polished. I quit using MMU for a while because my skin looked dry and powdery, even after applying a good moisturiser. When I discovered the Evian facial spray I started to use MMU again. I used a moisturiser from Simple before applying my MMU and then I sprayed my face twice with the Evian facial spray. It left a dewy finish which took away the powdery look that MMU can leave on dry skin, but the spray itself doesnt have any moisturising properties in it, so my skin still felt dry after a while.
This spray hasnt aggravated my face at all and I even spray it on my face after cleansing at night as it relieves that tight feeling I get after cleansing with tap water. However,buying it for that purpose alone isnt worth the money, so after I finish up the can, I wont be repurchasing.
I have disovered Simples Moisture Boost Hydro Spray, which have hydrating ingredients in it which works great over MMU, if, like me, that is what you are wanting to use a facial spray for.

on 10/29/2011 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I don't use this to set my makeup, but I do use it for two other purposes:

1. BEACH

I keep a bottle of this always in my summer beach bag, which stays packed with sunglasses, a hat, a coverup,h spray sunblock, aloe, a rubber band, a good book, and this mist. I consider it a little can of luxury to cool myself when I am tanning poolside or on the beach. Just a nice refresher to cool yourself if you don't feel like moving in horrid heat. If it tones my skin, even better.

2. AIRPLANE

The cabin air can dehydrate skin, and make makeup look bad for long flights. This is great for the 6hr + flights where you don't want to get up to wash your face, but want to freshen up before you get off the plane. Just a spritz really refreshes you, then I usually touch up my makeup afterwards.

on 8/28/2011 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've been tempted to purchase this product every time I go to a Sephora or Ulta, but always talk myself out of it since it is just fancy water. One day I had a coupon for Ulta and didn't really want anything else so I decided to try it. I loooove it! I use it as a setting mist and for a cool, refreshing misting during the hot summer months. It also comes in handy when I'm training my kitten to stay off the kitchen counters. The packaging is so cute and the can gives a true mist and not uneven droplets the way Mac's Fix+ does. I will probably alternate using the Evian in the summer and Fix+ in the winter. It is a tiny luxury so I will buy it again once I run out and when I deserve to splurge on it :p

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i am in LOVE with this product! i have dry skin and as soon as i spray some on my face, if feel my make up flaking during the day or my cheeks getting tight, it just soothes it and refreshes in an instant! i also like applying after my makeup to set it...does not leave it oily at all...and at night before bed and after moisturizer. plus, it's so kute too! i just love this lil luxury!

on 11/3/2010 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Water in a can, you're so cute. I have dry skin, so spraying water on it feels refreshing and definitely can't hurt anything. I'd repurchase. It's expensive for water, yes. But expensive if you think of it as a makeup product, nah.

Popular Face Skincare Products