Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

3.8

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 11/29/2016 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

So, yeah, it's awesome. Does anyone NEED Evian in a can..? No, and I'll be first to say it's a pretty first world problem to have, finding the best water in a can. But it's all relative. We also do not NEED twenty eyeshadows, or any eyeshadows actually. Should we be feeding hungry children instead of buying blush..? Maybe so. So don't get hung up on why one beauty product has more right to exist than another. I have REALLY sensitive patches of skin on either side of my nose. To the point where if you saw me when they're firehouse red and raised and getting scales, you'd wonder what was wrong with me. Lots of things set them off, but they're so dry, I need SOMETHING. This helps a great deal. I have tried several other famous Euro brands of water mist, and all made the patches BURN. ( many contain other things, like chamomile). This feels calming. The mist is the finest one I've tried. I see lots of girls saying you could just pour regular Evian in a spray bottle. Yeah, you could, but getting it in the face with a spray bottle is unpleasant. The fine setting isn't THIS fine. Would you say you can save money on spray paint by taking regular paint and pouring it in a spray bottle you had?? Whatever you spray it on is gonna look pretty sad. Trust me, it's a big difference. This is fabulous for cooling down, setting makeup, moisturizing before putting on cream or serum/etc, it's great. I'm now a believer and have it on auto-order. Even my husband uses one in the locker room to cool down and he is NOT the type to look at him that you would think canned Evian would float his boat. But he says people covet it all the time there & it works well. Try a small can. It IS expensive, but again, if it soothes my hateful red patches, I don't care!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily skin and sometimes after a hot day my skin will be greasy and dull-looking and just, gross. I use Evian spray to cool down my skin, get rid of most of the grease on my face and moisturize it. It's really good to use as a toner (if you're only looking for moisturizing toner, that is). It feels really good on my skin, doesn't break me out whatsoever (well it's only water), and it's also good to use as setting spray. Easy to carry and I'm in love with the spray-thing. HOWEVER, as I'm only a college student who pays my makeup stuff with my own pocket money, this thing is very expensive and I don't think I will ever buy it again. Just because it's very expensive to me.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

There's nothing bad to say about this spray, it's basically a natural facial water spray that is mostly used to calm and soothe the skin when in need of water (hydration) instead of buttering up your face with creams all the time during the day for instance. A lot of people use it to set their makeups, which works fine too and I would say itís really useful using them after facial masks, but mostly after chemical treatments like peels or microdermabrasion for example. People that do laser or electrolysis could use this spray since it really calms down the redness and is so refreshing. I do find it pricey since itís water at the end even tho I get that fact that itís natural spring water Imported from Evian-les-Bains, (France) since I find it doesnít last for longÖAlthough the bottle is hugeeee, so maybe I am over using it :P You can also use it after washing your face in the morning and night to give them back the boost of water the skin needs to be supple and keep itís full hydration, since washing the face with most products out there could be over-drying.

Definitely a must in my beauty world, a good alternative would be the one from la Roche Posay since it has Zinc in it which is an amazing antioxidant for the skin and if I am not mistaking the one from Evian doesnít have it (one of the main differences) but the bottle from LRP is wayyy smaller. So for the same price about, the one from Evian is more profitable for us ☺

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product so much! I picked this up at an airport. It was so refreshing when I had a 6 hour layover. I also love its size. It is TSA approved.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Wow, I love this stuff! Sure, it may just be "fancy water in a bottle" but I really can't think of another way to invent my own type of spray for my face, so I'll trust Evian. I wear a lot of make up products, especially on my face (primer, foundation, concealer, powder) and all of those layers can look really dry and cakey. Especially after I put my bronzer and my blush on. My make up looks really natural aside from this one issue I have, and I have especially dry skin. I couldn't figure out any other way to take away that powdery cakey look, and I've tried Fix + , and I did really like it, but I truly think it broke me out and for 20$ a bottle it's not worth it to me. I also tried Urban Decay's All Nighter and honestly, I went through it SO fast with daily use and it really didn't take away my powdery look or help my make up last any longer. This product does what it claims to do - it freshens up your face. It feels so nice and smooth on my skin, it distributes evenly, there are no water splotches on my face like with Fix+ or with UD's All Nighter. This completely takes away my powdery face look and makes my foundation look super natural. I love this and will plan on buying again. Also, I like that it comes with two so that you can carry one with you if you need to do touch ups, and you look too powdery, you can spray it and look fresh :)

on 8/5/2012 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this from sephora, quickly just before going to a concert to make sure i didn't over heat or pass out as it was out doors. When I did use it, I found that it misted my face with a fine spray and made me feel cool and fresh and not wet. Another plus I found was that it did not disturb my make up what so ever. The bought the two small bottles, so they are very easy to just keep in your purse and there is no need to worry about leaking. I will definitely be buying this again.

on 4/24/2012 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Water in a Can

I rated it high on price, because you're paying for water...

You can make something like that yourself, but better..

- Water mixed with Aloe Gel and drops of lemon juice to refresh..
Works WAYY better then anything else

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

since im one of those crazy people who read the labels of everything and conduct extensive research on products prior to purchase, it was obvious to me that there was nothing special in the bottle apart from plain water, but i went ahead and bought 2 bottles anyways because there were on sale for $2.99 NZD/150ml at a pharmacy i go to all the time. i bought it purely because im going to the gold coast for new years in 2 months time and for those of you who are not familiar with the australian climate, it is hot as hell in goldy at that time of the year so i got myself some spraying water to keep my face cool.it certainly works well for that purpose and it helps to keep set my makeup and keep the powdery look at bay. i mean really its 3 bucks a bottle so why not lol

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

There are only two ingredients in this product: water and nitrogen and I think that the nitrogen is not good for your face and your paying for something that has only negative effect. I thought about washing my face with only Figi water ect but not spraying water mixed with a chemical. Where are the vitamins,aloe,caffeine(skin plumper) ,or antioxidants? If you need a skin refresher put some spring water or Evian water in a spray bottle or get an atomizer and fill it with Figi,Evain,mineral,or spring water.I used this method this summer! I take it out of the fridge and take it to amusement parks,working out ,after tennis ect More environmentally sound than the aerosol can that will end up in a landfill somewhere. .This is another one of those instances where you are really paying for the brand name more than the product itself! Save your money people and do it natural without the nitrogen.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love to spray this in an intense moment. It's great for summer. I've heard some people put in the fridge. It's one of my staple products.

Popular Face Skincare Products