Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

4.2

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can assure you ladies- this is more than a water in a can, It’s a multitasking product & fab one.
Previous to this, I used Avène Thermal Water
And Rosewater by Heritage, this one exceed theme both.
The spritz is finely milled, reales the perfect amount of product, and gives a pampering, cooling sensation. (Summer is just around the corner..)
I use it before skincare regimen, as a makeup setting spray, for “pick me up dry skin”
And after workout.
My skin doesn’t eager for moisture & hydrating
as it used to be! And that’s huge for me!

Update: (what a bummer!) 😼
after using it for a while and couple of times a day, I’ve realized this actually pull out moisture from my skin, instead adding one?! That caused excess sebum production, In order to compensate the dryness.
Going back to my trusty Rosewater.

on 11/29/2016 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

So, yeah, it's awesome. Does anyone NEED Evian in a can..? No, and I'll be first to say it's a pretty first world problem to have, finding the best water in a can. But it's all relative. We also do not NEED twenty eyeshadows, or any eyeshadows actually. Should we be feeding hungry children instead of buying blush..? Maybe so. So don't get hung up on why one beauty product has more right to exist than another. I have REALLY sensitive patches of skin on either side of my nose. To the point where if you saw me when they're firehouse red and raised and getting scales, you'd wonder what was wrong with me. Lots of things set them off, but they're so dry, I need SOMETHING. This helps a great deal. I have tried several other famous Euro brands of water mist, and all made the patches BURN. ( many contain other things, like chamomile). This feels calming. The mist is the finest one I've tried. I see lots of girls saying you could just pour regular Evian in a spray bottle. Yeah, you could, but getting it in the face with a spray bottle is unpleasant. The fine setting isn't THIS fine. Would you say you can save money on spray paint by taking regular paint and pouring it in a spray bottle you had?? Whatever you spray it on is gonna look pretty sad. Trust me, it's a big difference. This is fabulous for cooling down, setting makeup, moisturizing before putting on cream or serum/etc, it's great. I'm now a believer and have it on auto-order. Even my husband uses one in the locker room to cool down and he is NOT the type to look at him that you would think canned Evian would float his boat. But he says people covet it all the time there & it works well. Try a small can. It IS expensive, but again, if it soothes my hateful red patches, I don't care!

on 4/26/2016 3:25:00 PM

I really wish that i didn't like this, I mean it's water in can. But I can;t live without it!

I have combination oily skin, and this has really really helped clear up any and every dry patch on my skin. I find that I don't need to use such a heavy moisturizer any more which is great because those make me crazy oily.

This gives my skin a super nice soft texture and my skin looks radiant and healthy, which hasn't happened in a long time.

This spray is a little bit pricey in Canada but strangely i'm willing to pay $19 for water. You can find this at London drugs, $18 for 300ml, $15 for 150ml and $10 for 50ml.

I'm going to look around for other sprays that might be cheaper but so far, this one is my favourite.

IF YOU HAVE COMBINATION SKIN YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE ASAP

Why dafaq am I blown away by fancy water in a can?! Fancy can water?! Why??! I've bought these more than once and I love them! I'm not sure why though, because all it is is fancy water in a spray can!! That's it! But I keep buying them and I love them. I give my face a lil spritz spritz after I wash my face in the morning and night. I have one in my purse to give my face a lil spritz spritz during the day at work. I love this fancy can water and the way it feels. It's like, the most gentle and cooling sea mist feeling in your face. Like little angelic water kisses on your face. There's something oddly soothing about this product when your spraying it in your face. I haven't tried it when it's boiling hot out, but lemme tell you; I have a feeling I'm gonna love it more. I was able to snag this on sale, pretty much everytime I've bought it so far...would I buy this not on sale? God dammit I just might! For what it is, and the sensation you get from it, it might be the most luxurious product I can think of; all it is is water. In a spray can. And for what it is, it's a stupid price. So yes, it ends up being one of those luxury products based on that. But gad damn I'll be buying this again..

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a definite staple for me! We have long, hot summers and I travel often, so I always have a bottle of this in my bag. I don't know that it works miracles, but it is refreshing and helps keep dry skin at bay on the airplane...just pat it in after spraying and put on some face cream and you don't look like a complete mess at the arrivals gate. I have repurchased this a number of times and will continue to do so...wait, is that HG? I think so!

on 10/4/2015 8:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have sensitive, combination skin. I like Evian spray the best because it has a fine mist compared to others I have tried. I use it after applying foundation (especially powder formulas) to set my makeup. Hot weather it cools my sensitive skin. Dry, cold weather it refreshes and hydrates my skin.

I bought mine at Shoppers Drug Mart and was told they only receive this product once or twice a year. I bought the full size for at home and the mini for my purse. Maybe I need to stock up!

I would repurchase.

on 6/25/2014 10:00:00 PM

It is a lot cheaper to buy a bottle of evian and put it in a spray bottle.

on 6/12/2014 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Have a big 400 ml spray of this on my desk. I sit next to a big window with the sun shining in directly for half the day, so it gets pretty hot in herre ;). It's perfect to freshen up face & hair, set make-up. I also use this on my hair to make waves (spray it on and braid it), works like a charm (of course this can also be achieved with normal water, but I haven't found a spray bottle with the same fine spray as this). Have and will rebuy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this to apply mineral foundation with. I spray a bit onto a kabuki brush and swirl the brush into the minerals and buff on. It works like a charm. You could always do the same thing with a cheap spray bottle and tap water as well! This stuff is kind of expensive to get and hard to find in drugstores, although I have seen it there before in years past. I believe that Sephora carries it now too. It's been awhile since I have purchased any, since I've gotten away from mineral makeup, however.

on 4/13/2012 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Product itself is ok, it does not moisturize, it makes make up look more natural and is very refreshing if your traveling or going to be in the sun. I bought the two pack travel set because i was traveling so got it on a whim at check out. I kept debating it in line because i know its just water, but i had just decided to try mineral makeups again (tried them 5 years ago). I also had the 3.50 coupon off at Ulta. This is me trying to convince myself of why i bought it btw, hahaha. Cause i knew very well its basically water hype. It IS just water, and if your at home, a good spray bottle with a fine must and some glycerin could do same thing, but by time you buy those things it would be the $6 it cost for 1 bottle-the two pack is 12$ total. Plus for travel, especially air travel its super convenient. I have fix +, had it for about 4 years now. I actually like this better in terms of mist, effect on mineral make up and ease of packaging (in purse, for travel, wont spill, fix + seems like it would even in smaller bottle). So basically, it depends on your situation if you should try this. Its convenient for travel, good for a refreshing feel in sun or plane, and makes mineral make up more natural if misted on afterwards, HOWEVER, it is just water!

Popular Face Skincare Products