Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray
Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 7/1/2017 11:07:00 AM

Evian is probably the cheapest, or one of the cheapest brumisateur out there. Yet, out of the ones I have tried so far, it was the one that worked the best. Even though it is just water, each thermal water has differences depending on the minerals it contains so like any product, a specific thermal water may or may not work for you.

For me, this product worked really well in making my skin feel plump and hydrated during summer when I used it a lot. The largest size is very cheap in France but that is not the case in Greece where I come from so I didn’t repurchase but I definitely will when I go back.

USES
- Over makeup: I also used it over makeup and it was absolutely fine, I like its fine mist and it made me feel refreshed in the hot summer weather.
- I would recommend using it throughout the day and especially as a toner, after cleansing your skin.
- Using it over clay masks or masks that tend to dry out, in order to prolong the amount of time you can wear them for.

PaACKAGING
Very good, sturdy, disperses a nice, fine mist.

CONCLUSION
- Value for money, at least if you buy in France cause I don't know for other countries except for Greece where it was way more pricey.
-I have and would repurchase.
So, especially give its price, you don’t have much to lose so I would definitely recommend it.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily skin and sometimes after a hot day my skin will be greasy and dull-looking and just, gross. I use Evian spray to cool down my skin, get rid of most of the grease on my face and moisturize it. It's really good to use as a toner (if you're only looking for moisturizing toner, that is). It feels really good on my skin, doesn't break me out whatsoever (well it's only water), and it's also good to use as setting spray. Easy to carry and I'm in love with the spray-thing. HOWEVER, as I'm only a college student who pays my makeup stuff with my own pocket money, this thing is very expensive and I don't think I will ever buy it again. Just because it's very expensive to me.

on 4/26/2016 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! Lovelovelove!

This is such a feel good product. I put this on in the morning when I feel I need a little hydration, or actually any moment of the day. Use it as fixing spray, too, works great. Would buy this again! Actually, I don't feel any difference to all the other thermal water sprays though. Avene, La Roche Posay are I think in Europe the most famous ones. But in FRANCE...... in France they have all kinds of thermal water sprays even in the supermarket, for a few Euros. So whenever I'm in France, I'll make sure to take a few cans home!

on 1/30/2016 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was one of those people who really thought that the reviews for the spray was all bunk. Honestly, who would've thought anyone would be suckered to buy canned mineral water? Anyway, I found small 1.7 oz can my sister left behind and started to use it. Since it's the dead of winter here, it's been a nice to give my skin and sinuses reprieve from the dry heat. (Obviously, I'm not spraying this up my nose like saline spray. Just a quick spritz to the face helps keep my from being uncomfortable indoors.). It's pretty convenient size to toss into your bag and the mist is a fine spray. I'd buy it again if I can find a deal for it.

on 1/19/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Compared to Avène, I personally like this one more. Not only packaging looks fresher and more feminine, but also the mist is great. I'm not sure for hydrating, but it did great job on setting spraying my makeup: keep longer without excessing oil. I apply twice a day and it makes my face looks more dewy. What can you hope for?

on 11/26/2015 5:17:00 PM

I like to apply toner before moisturising because it makes it easier to apply. So I bought this because I liked the idea of having a continuous spray and wouldnt have to bother with opening a toner bottle and using a cotton pad...it applies globs of water and spits most of the time rather than a fine mist.

I will return this and use a regular spray bottle instead.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great idea BUT I am not paying no $12 bucks for no water that I could get for $1 and put in a spray bottle myself... Nothing special about it but won't down it because this would be nice to have on a hot summer day

on 11/5/2015 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It is what it is- THERMAL WATER MIST.. It's good for moisturizing a clean bare face. Specially, on really humid days when you just want to freshen up your skin. There are times that I use it to set make up on my clients. But, I think mac fix plus & other setting sprays will do a lot better than this product (in setting make up). I also use this to dampen my beauty blender, and I spritz my eye brushes with this to intensify my eyeshadow's colour even more. It is a great basic, must have in your make up kit. But primarily it is just mineralized water..

on 10/23/2015 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! I'm not sure why this works so well as its just water. But the add minerals and nitrogen so maybe that does something special to skin. I use this during the day when my face/Makeup needs sprucing up! It's like it resets my face makeup and makes it look fresh and dewy! It also really wakes me up!

on 9/2/2014 10:34:00 AM

it does refresh my face a little but I don't feel any advantage of using this product regularly. I keep this product in the refrigerator to make it moooreee refreshing. I considered using a mix of water and lemon chunks as a brumisateur next time.