Evian le Brumisateur

Evian  le Brumisateur

3.5

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 7/1/2017 11:07:00 AM

Evian is probably the cheapest, or one of the cheapest brumisateur out there. Yet, out of the ones I have tried so far, it was the one that worked the best. Even though it is just water, each thermal water has differences depending on the minerals it contains so like any product, a specific thermal water may or may not work for you.

For me, this product worked really well in making my skin feel plump and hydrated during summer when I used it a lot. The largest size is very cheap in France but that is not the case in Greece where I come from so I didn’t repurchase but I definitely will when I go back.

USES
- Over makeup: I also used it over makeup and it was absolutely fine, I like its fine mist and it made me feel refreshed in the hot summer weather.
- I would recommend using it throughout the day and especially as a toner, after cleansing your skin.
- Using it over clay masks or masks that tend to dry out, in order to prolong the amount of time you can wear them for.

PaACKAGING
Very good, sturdy, disperses a nice, fine mist.

CONCLUSION
- Value for money, at least if you buy in France cause I don't know for other countries except for Greece where it was way more pricey.
-I have and would repurchase.
So, especially give its price, you don’t have much to lose so I would definitely recommend it.

on 4/26/2016 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! Lovelovelove!

This is such a feel good product. I put this on in the morning when I feel I need a little hydration, or actually any moment of the day. Use it as fixing spray, too, works great. Would buy this again! Actually, I don't feel any difference to all the other thermal water sprays though. Avene, La Roche Posay are I think in Europe the most famous ones. But in FRANCE...... in France they have all kinds of thermal water sprays even in the supermarket, for a few Euros. So whenever I'm in France, I'll make sure to take a few cans home!

on 1/19/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Compared to Avène, I personally like this one more. Not only packaging looks fresher and more feminine, but also the mist is great. I'm not sure for hydrating, but it did great job on setting spraying my makeup: keep longer without excessing oil. I apply twice a day and it makes my face looks more dewy. What can you hope for?

on 11/26/2015 5:17:00 PM

I like to apply toner before moisturising because it makes it easier to apply. So I bought this because I liked the idea of having a continuous spray and wouldnt have to bother with opening a toner bottle and using a cotton pad...it applies globs of water and spits most of the time rather than a fine mist.

I will return this and use a regular spray bottle instead.

on 9/2/2014 10:34:00 AM

it does refresh my face a little but I don't feel any advantage of using this product regularly. I keep this product in the refrigerator to make it moooreee refreshing. I considered using a mix of water and lemon chunks as a brumisateur next time.

on 6/26/2013 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Some reviewers seem to think this product is overpriced, but I really don't think its that bad. I like the fact that it is portable, easy to carry, and you don't have to worry about condensation unlike an ice pack or water bottle. I have lived in the Southern United States most of my life and this product seems to come in handy and fits nicely in a purse/bag. I find myself using it mainly in the car, at work, or around town running errands. I will repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

People will buy anything. IT'S WATER IN A CAN..... It feels refreshing. But spraying water on the face will actually dry your skin out. When it evaporates it pulls moisture out of your skin. Don't use it on your face mist your ferns with it instead. People will buy anything. Really? Water in a can????

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

ok, i shall start off by saying that at first i hated it, i felt like it was water in a pressurized can, but then i told myself to give it one more week and everyday i started to like it even more than before, i didnt know when to use it, before or after makeup, at first i used it under my makeup, it was ok, but then i used it after the makeup before the mascara and eyeliner and i loved it!!! It gave me moisture and at the same time gave me a dewy finish...

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I can't believe I paid $11 for water it didn't do a thing I sprayed my face after I applied my makeup and it made my makeup look gross and it was sliding off my face. If your thinking of buying this don't just add water to a spray bottle it's the same thing.

on 7/4/2012 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product did nothing to my face. I am better off buying a huge bottle of evian DRINKABLE water and splashing my face with it. Actually, it makes no difference from tap water.

Popular Face Skincare Products