Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

4.3

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I really do like this stuff, I've been interested in buying it for a while but could never talk myself into buying what I thought was just water in a can for an extremely unreasonable price but a few days ago I was in sephora and saw a pack of 2 travel size cans for $15, although that still isn't really cheap i decided to give it a try and although I've only been using it for 2 days I really do notice a difference, my skin is a lot softer and seems to have more elasticity, I've heard people say that this helps with breakouts an acne but I haven't noticed any major changes yet, I have only been using it for a very short time so I don't have the best judgment. I spray it on after I wash and tone my face because although it says that it can be used as a toner I still really like my simple toner and continue to use that. Overall it's definitely worth a try because even though it's not the cheapest stuff I've already noticed an improvement in my skin in just a few days! I'm very excited to see the long term positive effects this will have on my skin:)

on 4/13/2012 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Product itself is ok, it does not moisturize, it makes make up look more natural and is very refreshing if your traveling or going to be in the sun. I bought the two pack travel set because i was traveling so got it on a whim at check out. I kept debating it in line because i know its just water, but i had just decided to try mineral makeups again (tried them 5 years ago). I also had the 3.50 coupon off at Ulta. This is me trying to convince myself of why i bought it btw, hahaha. Cause i knew very well its basically water hype. It IS just water, and if your at home, a good spray bottle with a fine must and some glycerin could do same thing, but by time you buy those things it would be the $6 it cost for 1 bottle-the two pack is 12$ total. Plus for travel, especially air travel its super convenient. I have fix +, had it for about 4 years now. I actually like this better in terms of mist, effect on mineral make up and ease of packaging (in purse, for travel, wont spill, fix + seems like it would even in smaller bottle). So basically, it depends on your situation if you should try this. Its convenient for travel, good for a refreshing feel in sun or plane, and makes mineral make up more natural if misted on afterwards, HOWEVER, it is just water!

on 1/18/2009 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Evian has recently improved the packaging on this product, which is a plus. I am never without my Evian spray: it has so many uses! I use it on my hair while I am wet-setting it before I blow it out... I use it on my face once I've washed it to make it damp enough for the Biore strips to stick... I use it when I need a refreshing pick-me-up... etc. Sure, you could put your own water in a spray bottle, but it wouldn't be hygienic. For me, the convenience is well worth the price.