Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 6/25/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This ultra-fine mist is great for adding moisture to skin and hair. It works much better than water in a spray container. I wish the price were lower.

on 8/5/2012 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this from sephora, quickly just before going to a concert to make sure i didn't over heat or pass out as it was out doors. When I did use it, I found that it misted my face with a fine spray and made me feel cool and fresh and not wet. Another plus I found was that it did not disturb my make up what so ever. The bought the two small bottles, so they are very easy to just keep in your purse and there is no need to worry about leaking. I will definitely be buying this again.

on 8/23/2011 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this! I got the mini trial size for $12 for 2 50 mL bottles @ sephora!

the price is the only bad thing

would I buy it again? yes! it is an alternative to face lotion! this is my spray moisturizer

on 5/22/2011 12:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this on a recent trip to New York where I got two 50ml cans for $10 from Sephora.
I gave one can to my sister and I think it only took her about five days after receiving it from me to then order a larger can. So she obviously liked it!

I also really like this product. I've never used anything like it before i.e. a make up setter, which is the reason I bought it and I am impressed.
Even if I didn't feel like it did the job I would probably re-purchase it due to it leaving my skin feeling cool and hydrated after applying a full face of make up.

If anyone from the UK knows where I can buy this please let me know as online it's pretty pricey and I'm coming to the end of my 50ml can!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought a massive bottle of this at Winners for 8.99$. I'm going to go back and get some of the smaller bottles for 5.99$ for my purse since they will be great for that. I bought this as a cheaper alternative for fix +, but I realize that they are not quite the same same. This is more of a refresher than anything, while I used fix+ as more of a way to set my makeup. I really like taking it out on a hot day, it feels so nice on my skin. I am not sure if I would buy this retail though, but if I can keep grabbing this at Winners, I will be buying more of it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I've seen this product a few times on some makeup gurus videos on YouTube...but I just thought it was glorified water! I was walking around Ulta one day and found this at the very bottom...in the corner...of a shelf. Which was surprising because you'd think this product would be something they would really try to get out there! Anyway, I bought this in the smallest size for $2-something. I have to say that this has become a staple in my purse. I don't use it for setting my makeup like most people tend to do (then again I don't use mineral makeup). I use it while I'm out and about, whenever I feel like my makeup needs a little refreshing. What's good about this is that this spray is always cold. It wakes me up and I feel like I just re-did my makeup. This is also amazing when it's hot outside. It just cools me down and I don't feel like my makeup is melting off of my face. I especially love spraying it on my neck LOL I swear it brings my body temperature down. Anyway, I'll definitely be buying this again, but only in the small size since it's not a part of my makeup routine.

on 7/1/2009 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is overpriced mineral water in a spray bottle. BUT you can't beat the fresh, relaxing sensation of this product. It is a small luxury item that is a staple for me- especially in the summer. I'm not sure if it does much in the way of moisturization but my skin is fairly oily to begin with. My French grandmother and mother always kept a bottle on hand and I will continue to do the same.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I alternate between this and my Fix + but I don't think Fix+ gives the refreshing and revitalizing feeling Evian does. However, it sits on your makeup and skin to hydrate it and doesn't set it back as perfectly. Definitely a pre-makeup item or overall mist for refreshing in the Summer months.

on 2/15/2009 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Whenever I feel as though I am not looking my best while out in public esp. in uncomfortable atmospheres i.e. crowded, dry, hot, etc. I mist my face with a few quick bursts of this, let it sit for a few seconds and blot. I then emerge fresh faced, dewy yet matte with my made up face undisturbed. Simple concept, yet very convenient! Will always continue to repurchase. Also great for setting makeup.

on 11/10/2008 8:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I hate toner, but this I can tolerate. Now I use this after cleansing, and/or out of the shower before my moisturiser and I love the feel of my skin afterwards. Almost velvety. Yes it is expensive, and the new design of the cap annoys me, but it is a now a required expense and as I don't use actual toner, a justified one. My skin looks brighter and retains moisture loner, which is important now that winter is coming.

Popular Face Skincare Products