Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

4.1

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I can imagine that for most people this isn't an essential but as someone who has struggled with skin barrier issues and dehydration it has been nothing short of miraculous. The water where I live is very hard and subsequently incredibly drying to my skin, using this instead of tap water makes a massive difference, softer more hydrated skin that doesn't flake as much. I actually buy Evian in regular bottles from the grocery store and just transfer it to a spray mister because it's much more economical. I alternate between this and Avene thermal water and haven't noticed a difference between them.

on 4/26/2016 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! Lovelovelove!

This is such a feel good product. I put this on in the morning when I feel I need a little hydration, or actually any moment of the day. Use it as fixing spray, too, works great. Would buy this again! Actually, I don't feel any difference to all the other thermal water sprays though. Avene, La Roche Posay are I think in Europe the most famous ones. But in FRANCE...... in France they have all kinds of thermal water sprays even in the supermarket, for a few Euros. So whenever I'm in France, I'll make sure to take a few cans home!

i'm on auto-delivery of these little wondercans, and keep the little travel sized ones in my purse and in the car, and larger ones on my desk, vanity, and bedside.

wonderful for a quick cool-down when overheated (i live in Georgia, y'all!), or as a refreshing pick-me-up at work when i'm giving my eyes a break from the computer screen, and as a first step when using moisturizers.

i've been hooked on Evian water sprays since...well, we're going on well over a decade and nearing two at this point. i've been teased for my "canned water" but that's fine - it works for me :)

on 12/18/2014 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use this to set foundation and to freshen up my skin and hair when its hot outside.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

A must-have for travelers!! It must be said that yes, this is just mineral water in a nice container and yes, one can just as easily buy an atomizer and whip up something similar at home for a fraction of the cost. That being said, I love that the minis come in a duo pack at Sephora and it says right on the packaging that they are TSA approved! I use these constantly when I fly and for keeping cool in hot climates. The packaging is very sturdy and I know these can take a bit of a beating without busting open or spilling and ruining everything in my bag. I do not think misting one's face with water has any magical properties and I don't wear foundation so it really doesn't affect my face too much. I simply like the refreshing effect. As such, if you are considering this product for something to keep on your vanity, I say grab something like MAC Fix+ that actually has functioning ingredients. If you are a jetsetter, you will love these very much.

on 6/12/2014 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Have a big 400 ml spray of this on my desk. I sit next to a big window with the sun shining in directly for half the day, so it gets pretty hot in herre ;). It's perfect to freshen up face & hair, set make-up. I also use this on my hair to make waves (spray it on and braid it), works like a charm (of course this can also be achieved with normal water, but I haven't found a spray bottle with the same fine spray as this). Have and will rebuy.

on 6/26/2013 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Some reviewers seem to think this product is overpriced, but I really don't think its that bad. I like the fact that it is portable, easy to carry, and you don't have to worry about condensation unlike an ice pack or water bottle. I have lived in the Southern United States most of my life and this product seems to come in handy and fits nicely in a purse/bag. I find myself using it mainly in the car, at work, or around town running errands. I will repurchase.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Obviously in the minority here because I love this product. I have adult cystic acne, my skin is dehydrated and I have large pores (sounds great! lol). I use this product to hydrate my skin throughout the day on days I don't wear makeup and I mist it on as a toner before I apply my moisturizer. I find it to be extremely moisturizing and can definitely tell a difference when I stop using it. I understand it is water in a can...but I do not get the same results from just spraying water on my face. For me the effect I do see from using it justifies the price and my continued use of the product. I think everyone has different skin and for me this is something I cannot live without. Completely HG!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

People will buy anything. IT'S WATER IN A CAN..... It feels refreshing. But spraying water on the face will actually dry your skin out. When it evaporates it pulls moisture out of your skin. Don't use it on your face mist your ferns with it instead. People will buy anything. Really? Water in a can????

on 12/21/2012 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I would only buy this in the summer time. Its refreshing on a hot day . I like the one in the plastic bottle too .

Popular Face Skincare Products