Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

3.8

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can assure you ladies- this is more than a water in a can, It’s a multitasking product & fab one.
Previous to this, I used Avène Thermal Water
And Rosewater by Heritage, this one exceed theme both.
The spritz is finely milled, reales the perfect amount of product, and gives a pampering, cooling sensation. (Summer is just around the corner..)
I use it before skincare regimen, as a makeup setting spray, for “pick me up dry skin”
And after workout.
My skin doesn’t eager for moisture & hydrating
as it used to be! And that’s huge for me!

Update: (what a bummer!) 😼
after using it for a while and couple of times a day, I’ve realized this actually pull out moisture from my skin, instead adding one?! That caused excess sebum production, In order to compensate the dryness.
Going back to my trusty Rosewater.

on 11/29/2016 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

So, yeah, it's awesome. Does anyone NEED Evian in a can..? No, and I'll be first to say it's a pretty first world problem to have, finding the best water in a can. But it's all relative. We also do not NEED twenty eyeshadows, or any eyeshadows actually. Should we be feeding hungry children instead of buying blush..? Maybe so. So don't get hung up on why one beauty product has more right to exist than another. I have REALLY sensitive patches of skin on either side of my nose. To the point where if you saw me when they're firehouse red and raised and getting scales, you'd wonder what was wrong with me. Lots of things set them off, but they're so dry, I need SOMETHING. This helps a great deal. I have tried several other famous Euro brands of water mist, and all made the patches BURN. ( many contain other things, like chamomile). This feels calming. The mist is the finest one I've tried. I see lots of girls saying you could just pour regular Evian in a spray bottle. Yeah, you could, but getting it in the face with a spray bottle is unpleasant. The fine setting isn't THIS fine. Would you say you can save money on spray paint by taking regular paint and pouring it in a spray bottle you had?? Whatever you spray it on is gonna look pretty sad. Trust me, it's a big difference. This is fabulous for cooling down, setting makeup, moisturizing before putting on cream or serum/etc, it's great. I'm now a believer and have it on auto-order. Even my husband uses one in the locker room to cool down and he is NOT the type to look at him that you would think canned Evian would float his boat. But he says people covet it all the time there & it works well. Try a small can. It IS expensive, but again, if it soothes my hateful red patches, I don't care!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I know its canned water! actually canned SPRING water. That fact deterred me from buying it for a long time but once i got it, its hard to go without. Here's why..

I keep one in my makeup bag to dampen my beauty blender. It mists just the right amount so that the sponge is slightly damp but not too wet and so blending is a breeze.
And then, i finish off my makeup by misting my face with this. It takes away the powdery look and cools the skin to give a natural glow.

Of course, you could just transfer regular water or rose water into a spritzer bottle to achieve this. But then, you would need to change the water regularly. I like this for the convenience and the fact that it is pure and sterile. And it does produce a nice fine mist.
So i'm definitely going to keep buying this for my makeup bag.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great idea BUT I am not paying no $12 bucks for no water that I could get for $1 and put in a spray bottle myself... Nothing special about it but won't down it because this would be nice to have on a hot summer day

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a definite staple for me! We have long, hot summers and I travel often, so I always have a bottle of this in my bag. I don't know that it works miracles, but it is refreshing and helps keep dry skin at bay on the airplane...just pat it in after spraying and put on some face cream and you don't look like a complete mess at the arrivals gate. I have repurchased this a number of times and will continue to do so...wait, is that HG? I think so!

on 11/5/2015 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It is what it is- THERMAL WATER MIST.. It's good for moisturizing a clean bare face. Specially, on really humid days when you just want to freshen up your skin. There are times that I use it to set make up on my clients. But, I think mac fix plus & other setting sprays will do a lot better than this product (in setting make up). I also use this to dampen my beauty blender, and I spritz my eye brushes with this to intensify my eyeshadow's colour even more. It is a great basic, must have in your make up kit. But primarily it is just mineralized water..

on 5/25/2015 10:38:00 PM

I always have at least 3 bottles of this stuff lying around because it's that good! I swear by MAC FIX+, and find that this gives me a dewy glow and sets my make up just fine even in summer days when I'm an oily mess! Keeps you nice and fresh.

on 7/13/2014 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Thermal water is a product that while many scoff at, I would never be without. There are several brands of thermal water and my favorites are Evian, Avene, Vichy and La Roche Posay. I have dry, sensitive skin prone to redness and dehydration. Evian, like the others mentioned, in particular is very soothing and by spritzing it on after I apply a serum product to a freshly cleansed face, it makes my serum penetrate faster and I get a better experience of that product. I immediately apply my moisturizer after spritzing my face with Evian and my moisturizer absorbs faster, works better and much longer at keeping my skin moisturized. If I don't apply any thermal water, my products just sit on my skin and do nothing. The Evian works in locking in the moisture. This thermal water has a permanent place on my vanity and is very much a staple item for me. I won't be without it.

on 11/26/2013 1:27:00 PM

I thought it was avene when I bought it. AND I bought two.. It's very pricy and it leaves my skin soo soo dry and dull!! I would never buy this product again unless I am rich that I wanna spend my money on a water spray

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this to apply mineral foundation with. I spray a bit onto a kabuki brush and swirl the brush into the minerals and buff on. It works like a charm. You could always do the same thing with a cheap spray bottle and tap water as well! This stuff is kind of expensive to get and hard to find in drugstores, although I have seen it there before in years past. I believe that Sephora carries it now too. It's been awhile since I have purchased any, since I've gotten away from mineral makeup, however.

Popular Face Skincare Products