Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

3.8

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily skin and sometimes after a hot day my skin will be greasy and dull-looking and just, gross. I use Evian spray to cool down my skin, get rid of most of the grease on my face and moisturize it. It's really good to use as a toner (if you're only looking for moisturizing toner, that is). It feels really good on my skin, doesn't break me out whatsoever (well it's only water), and it's also good to use as setting spray. Easy to carry and I'm in love with the spray-thing. HOWEVER, as I'm only a college student who pays my makeup stuff with my own pocket money, this thing is very expensive and I don't think I will ever buy it again. Just because it's very expensive to me.

on 1/19/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Compared to Avène, I personally like this one more. Not only packaging looks fresher and more feminine, but also the mist is great. I'm not sure for hydrating, but it did great job on setting spraying my makeup: keep longer without excessing oil. I apply twice a day and it makes my face looks more dewy. What can you hope for?

on 11/2/2015 10:24:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Nothing special about this. Just feels like normal tap water. Expensive. Wont repurchase.

on 10/4/2015 8:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have sensitive, combination skin. I like Evian spray the best because it has a fine mist compared to others I have tried. I use it after applying foundation (especially powder formulas) to set my makeup. Hot weather it cools my sensitive skin. Dry, cold weather it refreshes and hydrates my skin.

I bought mine at Shoppers Drug Mart and was told they only receive this product once or twice a year. I bought the full size for at home and the mini for my purse. Maybe I need to stock up!

I would repurchase.

on 11/14/2014 3:30:00 AM

It's great, I've been using it for years during the summer time. It keeps me moisturised and sets my make up. Love it and will keep buying it.

on 6/25/2014 10:00:00 PM

It is a lot cheaper to buy a bottle of evian and put it in a spray bottle.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

There's nothing bad to say about this spray, it's basically a natural facial water spray that is mostly used to calm and soothe the skin when in need of water (hydration) instead of buttering up your face with creams all the time during the day for instance. A lot of people use it to set their makeups, which works fine too and I would say itís really useful using them after facial masks, but mostly after chemical treatments like peels or microdermabrasion for example. People that do laser or electrolysis could use this spray since it really calms down the redness and is so refreshing. I do find it pricey since itís water at the end even tho I get that fact that itís natural spring water Imported from Evian-les-Bains, (France) since I find it doesnít last for longÖAlthough the bottle is hugeeee, so maybe I am over using it :P You can also use it after washing your face in the morning and night to give them back the boost of water the skin needs to be supple and keep itís full hydration, since washing the face with most products out there could be over-drying.

Definitely a must in my beauty world, a good alternative would be the one from la Roche Posay since it has Zinc in it which is an amazing antioxidant for the skin and if I am not mistaking the one from Evian doesnít have it (one of the main differences) but the bottle from LRP is wayyy smaller. So for the same price about, the one from Evian is more profitable for us ☺

on 3/25/2013 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I wanted something to refresh my skin after sports or a tiring day so I picked this up. Upon spraying onto skin, it instantly refreshes and cools. I felt refreshed and kept using it. It is small and easy to carry around as well which I like. This can be used on face and body.

on 7/4/2012 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product did nothing to my face. I am better off buying a huge bottle of evian DRINKABLE water and splashing my face with it. Actually, it makes no difference from tap water.

This product is just expensive water as everyone else said in their reviews and I did end up returning it. I would repurchase this, however, if I was going camping because it's great at cooling you down and refreshing but it isn't necessary in my day to day life.