Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

4.1

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can assure you ladies- this is more than a water in a can, It’s a multitasking product & fab one.
Previous to this, I used Avène Thermal Water
And Rosewater by Heritage, this one exceed theme both.
The spritz is finely milled, reales the perfect amount of product, and gives a pampering, cooling sensation. (Summer is just around the corner..)
I use it before skincare regimen, as a makeup setting spray, for “pick me up dry skin”
And after workout.
My skin doesn’t eager for moisture & hydrating
as it used to be! And that’s huge for me!
Also, it makes my skin glow... and that’s ALL I WANT- To GLOW like an angel. 👼 LOL!

i love it.. it refresh my dry skin.. but after it absorb to my face.. my skin still feels so dry.. but its ok.. since its not a mouisturizer. and this doesnt have a scent..

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great idea BUT I am not paying no $12 bucks for no water that I could get for $1 and put in a spray bottle myself... Nothing special about it but won't down it because this would be nice to have on a hot summer day

on 11/2/2015 10:24:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Nothing special about this. Just feels like normal tap water. Expensive. Wont repurchase.

on 10/4/2015 8:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have sensitive, combination skin. I like Evian spray the best because it has a fine mist compared to others I have tried. I use it after applying foundation (especially powder formulas) to set my makeup. Hot weather it cools my sensitive skin. Dry, cold weather it refreshes and hydrates my skin.

I bought mine at Shoppers Drug Mart and was told they only receive this product once or twice a year. I bought the full size for at home and the mini for my purse. Maybe I need to stock up!

I would repurchase.

on 5/25/2015 10:38:00 PM

I always have at least 3 bottles of this stuff lying around because it's that good! I swear by MAC FIX+, and find that this gives me a dewy glow and sets my make up just fine even in summer days when I'm an oily mess! Keeps you nice and fresh.

on 12/18/2014 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use this to set foundation and to freshen up my skin and hair when its hot outside.

on 11/14/2014 3:30:00 AM

It's great, I've been using it for years during the summer time. It keeps me moisturised and sets my make up. Love it and will keep buying it.

on 6/25/2014 10:00:00 PM

It is a lot cheaper to buy a bottle of evian and put it in a spray bottle.

on 6/25/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This ultra-fine mist is great for adding moisture to skin and hair. It works much better than water in a spray container. I wish the price were lower.

Popular Face Skincare Products