Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

4.2

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I can imagine that for most people this isn't an essential but as someone who has struggled with skin barrier issues and dehydration it has been nothing short of miraculous. The water where I live is very hard and subsequently incredibly drying to my skin, using this instead of tap water makes a massive difference, softer more hydrated skin that doesn't flake as much. I actually buy Evian in regular bottles from the grocery store and just transfer it to a spray mister because it's much more economical. I alternate between this and Avene thermal water and haven't noticed a difference between them.

on 11/5/2015 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It is what it is- THERMAL WATER MIST.. It's good for moisturizing a clean bare face. Specially, on really humid days when you just want to freshen up your skin. There are times that I use it to set make up on my clients. But, I think mac fix plus & other setting sprays will do a lot better than this product (in setting make up). I also use this to dampen my beauty blender, and I spritz my eye brushes with this to intensify my eyeshadow's colour even more. It is a great basic, must have in your make up kit. But primarily it is just mineralized water..

on 10/23/2015 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! I'm not sure why this works so well as its just water. But the add minerals and nitrogen so maybe that does something special to skin. I use this during the day when my face/Makeup needs sprucing up! It's like it resets my face makeup and makes it look fresh and dewy! It also really wakes me up!

on 7/13/2014 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Thermal water is a product that while many scoff at, I would never be without. There are several brands of thermal water and my favorites are Evian, Avene, Vichy and La Roche Posay. I have dry, sensitive skin prone to redness and dehydration. Evian, like the others mentioned, in particular is very soothing and by spritzing it on after I apply a serum product to a freshly cleansed face, it makes my serum penetrate faster and I get a better experience of that product. I immediately apply my moisturizer after spritzing my face with Evian and my moisturizer absorbs faster, works better and much longer at keeping my skin moisturized. If I don't apply any thermal water, my products just sit on my skin and do nothing. The Evian works in locking in the moisture. This thermal water has a permanent place on my vanity and is very much a staple item for me. I won't be without it.

on 3/25/2013 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I wanted something to refresh my skin after sports or a tiring day so I picked this up. Upon spraying onto skin, it instantly refreshes and cools. I felt refreshed and kept using it. It is small and easy to carry around as well which I like. This can be used on face and body.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

pros:
+ hydrates well and evenly; i use this after cleansing, before toning and/or moisturising
+ refreshing

cons:
- aerosol container

on 3/12/2010 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Does what it claims - refreshes you when you need it and can be used to set makeup (i.e. powder/ mineral makeup in particular, though it doesn't say that).

I bought the large bottle of this at Ulta for $14.99 (had to look for it for a bit b/c they hid it in the acne section of the facial care. And when I had it rang up the cashier had never heard of it. Nice. Way to know your products, Ulta. If only I had a Sephora...but I digress). The smaller was only about 5 cheaper so I went for this.

I notice my skin feeling slightly tighter but refreshed at the same time when this is sprayed on it. And the mist that comes out is so much better than the spray bottle from Walgreens I bought and filled with mineral water.

My only complaint is it kinda smells, which is weird since it's water. I'm thinking it's some component that creates the misting action I'm smelling. It's not unbearable and doesn't last so this isn't enough to stop me from a repurchase, although I think I might try some rose water spray first.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

What can I say, I like using this to set my mineral makeup. True I have oily skin, but I also have sensitive skin. I know many people see this a waste of money but for me, I see the benefits. It does last for some time since I don't need much. It is also beneficial in helping keep moisture in my skin, therefore my face produces a bit less oil.

on 7/14/2009 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought 3 normal sized bottles of this after it first appear on the shelves of Watsons in Singapore. Even went to many branches as it was out of stock initially.

But I really regret buying so many bottles. I've only just finished 1 bottle after 8 months of very generous spraying.

I think this is a very normal face mist with no effects other than giving you the water-evaporation cool feel on the spot. I am very disappointed after all the hype about it, as I bought it as a replacement to my pH balancing face mist imported from Switzerland (which is too pricey for me, hence the search for a replacement).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Evian-leBrumisateur is a great product. I use it often all throughout the year. On blazing hot summer days, I pop a small bottle in my purse and glove-box and use it at the beach or on the go when I feel overheated. The fantastic, cool, thing is that the water inside the can never gets hot. Even if you have it in a car that is a hundred degrees! I have also used it while flying on airiplanes to keep my facial skin hydrated. In the winter time, to prevent my face from drying out, I spray some on and then follow with a luxurious moisturizer.Lastly, I always use this spray for a pick-me-up, when I am having a hard time getting out of bed in the morning, or during the daytime when I am sluggish, and want an alternative to caffeine. After all, caffeinated beverages will make you crash at some point; whereas this spray is an all natural way to make me feel more alert. I will continue to use this product always.