Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

3.8

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily skin and sometimes after a hot day my skin will be greasy and dull-looking and just, gross. I use Evian spray to cool down my skin, get rid of most of the grease on my face and moisturize it. It's really good to use as a toner (if you're only looking for moisturizing toner, that is). It feels really good on my skin, doesn't break me out whatsoever (well it's only water), and it's also good to use as setting spray. Easy to carry and I'm in love with the spray-thing. HOWEVER, as I'm only a college student who pays my makeup stuff with my own pocket money, this thing is very expensive and I don't think I will ever buy it again. Just because it's very expensive to me.

on 4/13/2014 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using Evian all my life because of my mom and I never realized how great it was until recently. I've been battling acne since I was like 11 and I'm 17 nnow. I stopped using ProActiv after 2 years and switched to just my Cetaphil Gentle Face Wash most days (honey/cinnamon masks some nights) and tone/moisturize my face with this after. I also use my Clean and Clear Persagel 10 as a sort of spot treatment and it has significantly reduced my acne! There are some still dark spots and redness, but the actual active acne spots has gone down.

It's so important to tone/moisturize your face.. YES, this is water in a can. But it's not drying at all unlike sink water. Also, it's great to carry when out and about. The price is still a little much but definitely worth it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I can't believe I paid $11 for water it didn't do a thing I sprayed my face after I applied my makeup and it made my makeup look gross and it was sliding off my face. If your thinking of buying this don't just add water to a spray bottle it's the same thing.

on 11/11/2010 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE this stuff :) most of the time when im really dry around my mouth i spray it all over my faced... and it doesn't make my oily cheeks more oily but hydrates my dry parts! its wonderful :) i usually dab away the excess with a napkin or a sponge ! it makes my face look nice and dewy :) i also use it to set everything. but i would recommend who ever is gonna buy this to buy the travel size for your purse and large size for home. because i love touching up my makeup after having "fun" with my guy and spraying this after makes everything blend so you cant even tell i touched it up ;) pretty much i just love it :) CAN YOU TELL?

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I steal this from my girlfriend all the time, it's so refreshing!!!

on 2/19/2007 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

yes it's water in a can but i love it. Chicago water has quite a bit of chemicals in it so i would rather spray the evian on it rather than regular tap water.
I use this b4 i moisturize at night and in the morning after i cleanse and after i put my makeup on after i powder. I would buy it again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Ok, yes, it's water in a can. But honestly, I like it. Its just so refreshing and soothing when sprayed on my freshly cleansed skin, I'm addicted and find myself spraying my face every morning and night. When my skin is still damp with beads of water from Le Brumisateur, I apply my Evian oxygenating moisturizer. When it absorbs, the combination of the two leaves my skin feeling so fresh, light and hydrated. I have repurchased this a few times, and probably will continue to do so, though crazy I may be for paying $18 cdn for water in a can.
* UPDATE 16/06/10 -- I still spray my face with water from a can, haha, but I've switched to La Roche Posay. Not sure if there's actually any difference between the two in terms of soothing properties, but, eh.

on 5/18/2006 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really love this. I know it's just water, but the fine-ness of the mist is what really makes it good. It doesn't disturb your makeup. It feels nice on a warm day. I swear it makes my skin look dewy but not greasy (I have this tendency toward oily skin). And $15 isn't bad for three travel-size cans, no? Each can actually lasts a fair amount of time, too. I highly recommend this... if you can get over the fact that you're just buying water, it's great.

on 2/7/2005 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got a can of of this on clearence at Ulta to find out what the hype was all about and I still haven't found out. And that was at least two years ago and i still have a full can. I fly to Europe twice a year and have never had the need to spray water on my face and on whoever is sitting next to me when i have some moisturizer in my bag. I did use it once to apply a nose strip when i was too lazy to tie my hair back and dunk my face into the sink. Otherwise, I'm lost on this one.

Popular Face Skincare Products