Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I know its canned water! actually canned SPRING water. That fact deterred me from buying it for a long time but once i got it, its hard to go without. Here's why..

I keep one in my makeup bag to dampen my beauty blender. It mists just the right amount so that the sponge is slightly damp but not too wet and so blending is a breeze.
And then, i finish off my makeup by misting my face with this. It takes away the powdery look and cools the skin to give a natural glow.

Of course, you could just transfer regular water or rose water into a spritzer bottle to achieve this. But then, you would need to change the water regularly. I like this for the convenience and the fact that it is pure and sterile. And it does produce a nice fine mist.
So i'm definitely going to keep buying this for my makeup bag.

on 1/19/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Compared to Avène, I personally like this one more. Not only packaging looks fresher and more feminine, but also the mist is great. I'm not sure for hydrating, but it did great job on setting spraying my makeup: keep longer without excessing oil. I apply twice a day and it makes my face looks more dewy. What can you hope for?

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

There's nothing bad to say about this spray, it's basically a natural facial water spray that is mostly used to calm and soothe the skin when in need of water (hydration) instead of buttering up your face with creams all the time during the day for instance. A lot of people use it to set their makeups, which works fine too and I would say itís really useful using them after facial masks, but mostly after chemical treatments like peels or microdermabrasion for example. People that do laser or electrolysis could use this spray since it really calms down the redness and is so refreshing. I do find it pricey since itís water at the end even tho I get that fact that itís natural spring water Imported from Evian-les-Bains, (France) since I find it doesnít last for longÖAlthough the bottle is hugeeee, so maybe I am over using it :P You can also use it after washing your face in the morning and night to give them back the boost of water the skin needs to be supple and keep itís full hydration, since washing the face with most products out there could be over-drying.

Definitely a must in my beauty world, a good alternative would be the one from la Roche Posay since it has Zinc in it which is an amazing antioxidant for the skin and if I am not mistaking the one from Evian doesnít have it (one of the main differences) but the bottle from LRP is wayyy smaller. So for the same price about, the one from Evian is more profitable for us ☺

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this to apply mineral foundation with. I spray a bit onto a kabuki brush and swirl the brush into the minerals and buff on. It works like a charm. You could always do the same thing with a cheap spray bottle and tap water as well! This stuff is kind of expensive to get and hard to find in drugstores, although I have seen it there before in years past. I believe that Sephora carries it now too. It's been awhile since I have purchased any, since I've gotten away from mineral makeup, however.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My best friend is a huge Evian fan for so many years now but even then, I never believed it. I always thought it was just water in a can. So what I do is just fill an atomizer with water. Until some months ago, I've read about the French cleansing method (no water) and it required Evian or Avene. So I got Evian and tried out the cleansing method and omg, I have never seen my skin this clear in years, or ever. Of course you can say it's the method, but I've tried using regular water and it doesn't work the same. Regular water is too strong for the skin.

Evian made my pores smaller and have way less breakouts (now, only when my period is coming). On really hot days, I skip the moisturizer and layer Evian on my skin. By that I mean I spray, let dry and then spray again. Three to five layers. I also use it to sheer out foundations (spray on brush), and give my face a dewy finish after putting on makeup.

I know it's expensive water but I don't really mind, as long as it works on my skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

ok, i shall start off by saying that at first i hated it, i felt like it was water in a pressurized can, but then i told myself to give it one more week and everyday i started to like it even more than before, i didnt know when to use it, before or after makeup, at first i used it under my makeup, it was ok, but then i used it after the makeup before the mascara and eyeliner and i loved it!!! It gave me moisture and at the same time gave me a dewy finish...

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Wow, I love this stuff! Sure, it may just be "fancy water in a bottle" but I really can't think of another way to invent my own type of spray for my face, so I'll trust Evian. I wear a lot of make up products, especially on my face (primer, foundation, concealer, powder) and all of those layers can look really dry and cakey. Especially after I put my bronzer and my blush on. My make up looks really natural aside from this one issue I have, and I have especially dry skin. I couldn't figure out any other way to take away that powdery cakey look, and I've tried Fix + , and I did really like it, but I truly think it broke me out and for 20$ a bottle it's not worth it to me. I also tried Urban Decay's All Nighter and honestly, I went through it SO fast with daily use and it really didn't take away my powdery look or help my make up last any longer. This product does what it claims to do - it freshens up your face. It feels so nice and smooth on my skin, it distributes evenly, there are no water splotches on my face like with Fix+ or with UD's All Nighter. This completely takes away my powdery face look and makes my foundation look super natural. I love this and will plan on buying again. Also, I like that it comes with two so that you can carry one with you if you need to do touch ups, and you look too powdery, you can spray it and look fresh :)

on 8/5/2012 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this from sephora, quickly just before going to a concert to make sure i didn't over heat or pass out as it was out doors. When I did use it, I found that it misted my face with a fine spray and made me feel cool and fresh and not wet. Another plus I found was that it did not disturb my make up what so ever. The bought the two small bottles, so they are very easy to just keep in your purse and there is no need to worry about leaking. I will definitely be buying this again.

on 5/11/2012 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this during my vacation In Arizona.. meaning 100 degree heat.. this HELPED me dramatically. i couldn't help but spritz this on me and my boyfriends face at least 6 times.. REFRESHED my face, but didn't really help my foundation.. i probably applied it too many times cause at the end of the day i could literally wipe my makeup off with one swipe.. I ALSO love the aerosol can.. very misty.. overall feels good, a must have for hot summer days.. and even to the beach or park. got this off ebay for half the retail price!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

since im one of those crazy people who read the labels of everything and conduct extensive research on products prior to purchase, it was obvious to me that there was nothing special in the bottle apart from plain water, but i went ahead and bought 2 bottles anyways because there were on sale for $2.99 NZD/150ml at a pharmacy i go to all the time. i bought it purely because im going to the gold coast for new years in 2 months time and for those of you who are not familiar with the australian climate, it is hot as hell in goldy at that time of the year so i got myself some spraying water to keep my face cool.it certainly works well for that purpose and it helps to keep set my makeup and keep the powdery look at bay. i mean really its 3 bucks a bottle so why not lol

Popular Face Skincare Products