Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 1/30/2016 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was one of those people who really thought that the reviews for the spray was all bunk. Honestly, who would've thought anyone would be suckered to buy canned mineral water? Anyway, I found small 1.7 oz can my sister left behind and started to use it. Since it's the dead of winter here, it's been a nice to give my skin and sinuses reprieve from the dry heat. (Obviously, I'm not spraying this up my nose like saline spray. Just a quick spritz to the face helps keep my from being uncomfortable indoors.). It's pretty convenient size to toss into your bag and the mist is a fine spray. I'd buy it again if I can find a deal for it.

on 6/25/2014 10:00:00 PM

It is a lot cheaper to buy a bottle of evian and put it in a spray bottle.

on 6/26/2013 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Some reviewers seem to think this product is overpriced, but I really don't think its that bad. I like the fact that it is portable, easy to carry, and you don't have to worry about condensation unlike an ice pack or water bottle. I have lived in the Southern United States most of my life and this product seems to come in handy and fits nicely in a purse/bag. I find myself using it mainly in the car, at work, or around town running errands. I will repurchase.

on 2/2/2013 2:19:00 AM

VERY refreshing to your face and is really good when you are feeling really drowsy and oily throughout the day! you spray this onto your face and you feel all lively! :)
It doesn't necessarily fix and perfect your makeup or anything, no. This mist is best for your face when you are wearing nothing but your own bear skin! :)

LOVE IT!

This product is just expensive water as everyone else said in their reviews and I did end up returning it. I would repurchase this, however, if I was going camping because it's great at cooling you down and refreshing but it isn't necessary in my day to day life.

on 5/11/2012 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! Yes, it may just be water in a can, but it is really refreshing, especially when you live somewhere hot, like me. After I apply my foundation, I go over it with a loose powder then lightly spritz my face with this. It gives me a fresh, clear dewey look. I definitely recommend this!

on 12/13/2011 1:54:00 AM

I actually really like this product considering haha what it is. I find personally that this sets my makeup very nicely, and keeps my face looking moisturized and dewy. I recently tried MAC fix + spray and thought that it made my face very oily right when I had applied it. My skin is very sensitive so I think the fact that the Evian spray is just water it doesn't have any ingredients to irritate it! I find the price very outrageous but I continue to buy! I also really like how it mists out as you press it down too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

There are only two ingredients in this product: water and nitrogen and I think that the nitrogen is not good for your face and your paying for something that has only negative effect. I thought about washing my face with only Figi water ect but not spraying water mixed with a chemical. Where are the vitamins,aloe,caffeine(skin plumper) ,or antioxidants? If you need a skin refresher put some spring water or Evian water in a spray bottle or get an atomizer and fill it with Figi,Evain,mineral,or spring water.I used this method this summer! I take it out of the fridge and take it to amusement parks,working out ,after tennis ect More environmentally sound than the aerosol can that will end up in a landfill somewhere. .This is another one of those instances where you are really paying for the brand name more than the product itself! Save your money people and do it natural without the nitrogen.

on 8/23/2011 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this! I got the mini trial size for $12 for 2 50 mL bottles @ sephora!

the price is the only bad thing

would I buy it again? yes! it is an alternative to face lotion! this is my spray moisturizer

on 6/30/2011 5:21:00 PM

Once upon a time when I was younger I was swayed into purchasing this product due to the stellar reviews and the pretty packaging. I thought it was amazing at the time, but looking back I realize that it was just a placebo effect. After years of science classes I realize that it really is just Evian water in an aerosol can. Even so, the difference between the benefits of using Evian water as opposed to tap water or other brands of water is negligible. In addition, spraying your face with water and allowing it to evaporate will only leave your skin more dry than it was before. However, if you enjoy the sensation/don't use it for hydration purposes, the same effect can be achieved with an atomizer filled with water (as someone previously stated).
And FYI the nitrogen in the can is simply pressurized nitrogen gas which is the same nitrogen gas that makes up 70% of the air we breathe so, unless your skin has never come into contact with air before, it does not negatively affect your skin.

Popular Face Skincare Products