Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

4.1

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 7/1/2017 11:07:00 AM

Evian is probably the cheapest, or one of the cheapest brumisateur out there. Yet, out of the ones I have tried so far, it was the one that worked the best. Even though it is just water, each thermal water has differences depending on the minerals it contains so like any product, a specific thermal water may or may not work for you.

For me, this product worked really well in making my skin feel plump and hydrated during summer when I used it a lot. The largest size is very cheap in France but that is not the case in Greece where I come from so I didn’t repurchase but I definitely will when I go back.

USES
- Over makeup: I also used it over makeup and it was absolutely fine, I like its fine mist and it made me feel refreshed in the hot summer weather.
- I would recommend using it throughout the day and especially as a toner, after cleansing your skin.
- Using it over clay masks or masks that tend to dry out, in order to prolong the amount of time you can wear them for.

PaACKAGING
Very good, sturdy, disperses a nice, fine mist.

CONCLUSION
- Value for money, at least if you buy in France cause I don't know for other countries except for Greece where it was way more pricey.
-I have and would repurchase.
So, especially give its price, you don’t have much to lose so I would definitely recommend it.

on 12/6/2016 4:54:00 PM

Ohhhh, expensive water in a can...where have you been all my life??? I pretty much exclusively use powder makeup and this makes it look flawless. Completely eliminates any powdery-ness, fuses it all together, melts it into my skin, done. I don't use setting sprays-don't like all the weird chemicals, alcohol, sticky substances, whatever. I figured trying water to set my makeup would be a good idea-since I always like the way my makeup looks when it's lightly raining out lol. This is expensive for what it is, but I don't think I can go without it anymore. Better than misting from a spray bottle-as it is a very fine mist with a continuous spray. However, this Evian water is not always available to me...I bought a can about a month ago from SDM and now they're not selling it anymore...so I bought a can of Avene thermal water and will try that next...

i love it.. it refresh my dry skin.. but after it absorb to my face.. my skin still feels so dry.. but its ok.. since its not a mouisturizer. and this doesnt have a scent..

on 4/26/2016 3:25:00 PM

I really wish that i didn't like this, I mean it's water in can. But I can;t live without it!

I have combination oily skin, and this has really really helped clear up any and every dry patch on my skin. I find that I don't need to use such a heavy moisturizer any more which is great because those make me crazy oily.

This gives my skin a super nice soft texture and my skin looks radiant and healthy, which hasn't happened in a long time.

This spray is a little bit pricey in Canada but strangely i'm willing to pay $19 for water. You can find this at London drugs, $18 for 300ml, $15 for 150ml and $10 for 50ml.

I'm going to look around for other sprays that might be cheaper but so far, this one is my favourite.

IF YOU HAVE COMBINATION SKIN YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE ASAP

Why dafaq am I blown away by fancy water in a can?! Fancy can water?! Why??! I've bought these more than once and I love them! I'm not sure why though, because all it is is fancy water in a spray can!! That's it! But I keep buying them and I love them. I give my face a lil spritz spritz after I wash my face in the morning and night. I have one in my purse to give my face a lil spritz spritz during the day at work. I love this fancy can water and the way it feels. It's like, the most gentle and cooling sea mist feeling in your face. Like little angelic water kisses on your face. There's something oddly soothing about this product when your spraying it in your face. I haven't tried it when it's boiling hot out, but lemme tell you; I have a feeling I'm gonna love it more. I was able to snag this on sale, pretty much everytime I've bought it so far...would I buy this not on sale? God dammit I just might! For what it is, and the sensation you get from it, it might be the most luxurious product I can think of; all it is is water. In a spray can. And for what it is, it's a stupid price. So yes, it ends up being one of those luxury products based on that. But gad damn I'll be buying this again..

on 11/26/2015 5:17:00 PM

I like to apply toner before moisturising because it makes it easier to apply. So I bought this because I liked the idea of having a continuous spray and wouldnt have to bother with opening a toner bottle and using a cotton pad...it applies globs of water and spits most of the time rather than a fine mist.

I will return this and use a regular spray bottle instead.

on 11/2/2015 10:24:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Nothing special about this. Just feels like normal tap water. Expensive. Wont repurchase.

on 10/4/2015 8:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have sensitive, combination skin. I like Evian spray the best because it has a fine mist compared to others I have tried. I use it after applying foundation (especially powder formulas) to set my makeup. Hot weather it cools my sensitive skin. Dry, cold weather it refreshes and hydrates my skin.

I bought mine at Shoppers Drug Mart and was told they only receive this product once or twice a year. I bought the full size for at home and the mini for my purse. Maybe I need to stock up!

I would repurchase.

on 5/25/2015 10:38:00 PM

I always have at least 3 bottles of this stuff lying around because it's that good! I swear by MAC FIX+, and find that this gives me a dewy glow and sets my make up just fine even in summer days when I'm an oily mess! Keeps you nice and fresh.

on 12/18/2014 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use this to set foundation and to freshen up my skin and hair when its hot outside.