Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray
Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 4/9/2018 12:32:00 PM

This stuff is just expensive water in a can & I would never buy this but I have to admit it's kinda fun & refreshing to spay this on your face in the summer time! Bc that's what I do in the summer while I'm in the mall & need a pick me up ! I head out to the Sephora & use this stuff & spray myself down to cool off ! LOL!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can assure you ladies- this is more than a water in a can, It’s a multitasking product & fab one.
Previous to this, I used Avène Thermal Water
And Rosewater by Heritage, this one exceed theme both.
The spritz is finely milled, reales the perfect amount of product, and gives a pampering, cooling sensation. (Summer is just around the corner..)
I use it before skincare regimen, as a makeup setting spray, for “pick me up dry skin”
And after workout.
My skin doesn’t eager for moisture & hydrating
as it used to be! And that’s huge for me!

Update: (what a bummer!) 😼
after using it for a while and couple of times a day, I’ve realized this actually pull out moisture from my skin, instead adding one?! That caused excess sebum production, In order to compensate the dryness.
Going back to my trusty Rosewater.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great idea BUT I am not paying no $12 bucks for no water that I could get for $1 and put in a spray bottle myself... Nothing special about it but won't down it because this would be nice to have on a hot summer day

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a definite staple for me! We have long, hot summers and I travel often, so I always have a bottle of this in my bag. I don't know that it works miracles, but it is refreshing and helps keep dry skin at bay on the airplane...just pat it in after spraying and put on some face cream and you don't look like a complete mess at the arrivals gate. I have repurchased this a number of times and will continue to do so...wait, is that HG? I think so!

i'm on auto-delivery of these little wondercans, and keep the little travel sized ones in my purse and in the car, and larger ones on my desk, vanity, and bedside.

wonderful for a quick cool-down when overheated (i live in Georgia, y'all!), or as a refreshing pick-me-up at work when i'm giving my eyes a break from the computer screen, and as a first step when using moisturizers.

i've been hooked on Evian water sprays since...well, we're going on well over a decade and nearing two at this point. i've been teased for my "canned water" but that's fine - it works for me :)

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

A must-have for travelers!! It must be said that yes, this is just mineral water in a nice container and yes, one can just as easily buy an atomizer and whip up something similar at home for a fraction of the cost. That being said, I love that the minis come in a duo pack at Sephora and it says right on the packaging that they are TSA approved! I use these constantly when I fly and for keeping cool in hot climates. The packaging is very sturdy and I know these can take a bit of a beating without busting open or spilling and ruining everything in my bag. I do not think misting one's face with water has any magical properties and I don't wear foundation so it really doesn't affect my face too much. I simply like the refreshing effect. As such, if you are considering this product for something to keep on your vanity, I say grab something like MAC Fix+ that actually has functioning ingredients. If you are a jetsetter, you will love these very much.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

People will buy anything. IT'S WATER IN A CAN..... It feels refreshing. But spraying water on the face will actually dry your skin out. When it evaporates it pulls moisture out of your skin. Don't use it on your face mist your ferns with it instead. People will buy anything. Really? Water in a can????

I used to use this a long time ago. What I remember is that it didn't really do anything to help my make up look fresher or anything. This did make my actual skin/face feel fresh, when I wasn't wearing make up. This is more of a hype, but it's a pleasant hype at least. This stuff isn't terrible, it just doesn't do much more than what a normal spray bottle filled with water would do. I wouldn't pay money for something like that. So, I will never buy this again. I've learned a lot about beauty products over the years, & with that came the knowledge of knowing what to buy & what not to waste my money/time with. It makes me sick to think about how much money I've wasted on beauty products that don't work. If I could help someone out & save them money with this review, that's all I'm looking to do. I don't like seeing people get suckered into hypes. This is pretty much an overpriced bottle of water. I mean, I guess it would be okay to keep one of these in your purse, in case you get thirsty or something. Overall, nothing special, but not unpleasant either.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love to spray this in an intense moment. It's great for summer. I've heard some people put in the fridge. It's one of my staple products.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I purchased the travel size of this. At first I thought this would be a bit like the Shu Uemura Depsea Water, but it wasn't!
In fact it was no more then just water in a can with no skincare properties at all. The only thing it did was cool my face down on a hot day.
Such a waste of money!