Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

3.9

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 11/29/2016 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

So, yeah, it's awesome. Does anyone NEED Evian in a can..? No, and I'll be first to say it's a pretty first world problem to have, finding the best water in a can. But it's all relative. We also do not NEED twenty eyeshadows, or any eyeshadows actually. Should we be feeding hungry children instead of buying blush..? Maybe so. So don't get hung up on why one beauty product has more right to exist than another. I have REALLY sensitive patches of skin on either side of my nose. To the point where if you saw me when they're firehouse red and raised and getting scales, you'd wonder what was wrong with me. Lots of things set them off, but they're so dry, I need SOMETHING. This helps a great deal. I have tried several other famous Euro brands of water mist, and all made the patches BURN. ( many contain other things, like chamomile). This feels calming. The mist is the finest one I've tried. I see lots of girls saying you could just pour regular Evian in a spray bottle. Yeah, you could, but getting it in the face with a spray bottle is unpleasant. The fine setting isn't THIS fine. Would you say you can save money on spray paint by taking regular paint and pouring it in a spray bottle you had?? Whatever you spray it on is gonna look pretty sad. Trust me, it's a big difference. This is fabulous for cooling down, setting makeup, moisturizing before putting on cream or serum/etc, it's great. I'm now a believer and have it on auto-order. Even my husband uses one in the locker room to cool down and he is NOT the type to look at him that you would think canned Evian would float his boat. But he says people covet it all the time there & it works well. Try a small can. It IS expensive, but again, if it soothes my hateful red patches, I don't care!

on 4/26/2016 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! Lovelovelove!

This is such a feel good product. I put this on in the morning when I feel I need a little hydration, or actually any moment of the day. Use it as fixing spray, too, works great. Would buy this again! Actually, I don't feel any difference to all the other thermal water sprays though. Avene, La Roche Posay are I think in Europe the most famous ones. But in FRANCE...... in France they have all kinds of thermal water sprays even in the supermarket, for a few Euros. So whenever I'm in France, I'll make sure to take a few cans home!

on 11/14/2014 3:30:00 AM

It's great, I've been using it for years during the summer time. It keeps me moisturised and sets my make up. Love it and will keep buying it.

on 6/25/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

This ultra-fine mist is great for adding moisture to skin and hair. It works much better than water in a spray container. I wish the price were lower.

on 6/12/2014 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Have a big 400 ml spray of this on my desk. I sit next to a big window with the sun shining in directly for half the day, so it gets pretty hot in herre ;). It's perfect to freshen up face & hair, set make-up. I also use this on my hair to make waves (spray it on and braid it), works like a charm (of course this can also be achieved with normal water, but I haven't found a spray bottle with the same fine spray as this). Have and will rebuy.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this due to the number of overwhelming positive reviews. Is it refreshing? Absolutely. However, so is cold tap water in a spray bottle. I have naturally dry skin and a few sprays still leaves my skin dull, dry, and tight. I've read several of the reviews for this product and I find it very interesting that some people use it to set their make-up, but some people use it to cleanse/refresh their skin at the gym and/or after working out. How does it do both? If it sets your make-up, wouldn't it set your sweat? If it cleanses your skin after a workout, wouldn't it remove your make-up? I wouldn't be surprised if the contents of the container were replaced with a placebo (free tap water), people would still rave about it. I think the portability is nice, I love that the sprayer distributes the water (er, I mean product) more evenly, but all-in-all, I am not convinced this isn't anything more than bottled water in a spray can.

on 7/4/2012 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product did nothing to my face. I am better off buying a huge bottle of evian DRINKABLE water and splashing my face with it. Actually, it makes no difference from tap water.

on 4/24/2012 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Water in a Can

I rated it high on price, because you're paying for water...

You can make something like that yourself, but better..

- Water mixed with Aloe Gel and drops of lemon juice to refresh..
Works WAYY better then anything else

on 4/21/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

So yes, this is 'just water' as many reviewers have pointed out. But... its pure mineral water, so for people with sensitive, break out prone skin like mine, its the perfect facial mist.
I have dry skin but I prefer to use mineral makeup (MMU) because it doesnt annoy my skin like many liquid foundations seem to. However, dry skin and MMU doesnt always look polished. I quit using MMU for a while because my skin looked dry and powdery, even after applying a good moisturiser. When I discovered the Evian facial spray I started to use MMU again. I used a moisturiser from Simple before applying my MMU and then I sprayed my face twice with the Evian facial spray. It left a dewy finish which took away the powdery look that MMU can leave on dry skin, but the spray itself doesnt have any moisturising properties in it, so my skin still felt dry after a while.
This spray hasnt aggravated my face at all and I even spray it on my face after cleansing at night as it relieves that tight feeling I get after cleansing with tap water. However,buying it for that purpose alone isnt worth the money, so after I finish up the can, I wont be repurchasing.
I have disovered Simples Moisture Boost Hydro Spray, which have hydrating ingredients in it which works great over MMU, if, like me, that is what you are wanting to use a facial spray for.

on 2/10/2012 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I know it is just water in a can. But this is SO much more than just water. The mist is so fine and delicate. I spritz it on during the day to freshen up my makeup. It goes on light and is cooling. Keeps me looking frest. Will continue to buy. I dont think it does moisturize, but makes me feel fresh. I carry this with me and keep my MAC Fix + at home