Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

3.6

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product so much! I picked this up at an airport. It was so refreshing when I had a 6 hour layover. I also love its size. It is TSA approved.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have extremely dry skin, so I was super excited about this. It is very refreshing, but cure my dry skin it did not. However, it works wonders for refreshing make up, especially if you have a photoshoot or long function to attend. My skin way still flaky-it felt better for a while, but I'd have to respray over and over again, and this is pretty pricey for water. If dry, flaky skin is an issue for you, I highly recommend something I found on a site a came across.

The site is premieradvocare.com I don't think they specialize in skincare, but they have a "Definite Difference" line that worked wonders for my skin. I used the Vitamin C Reparative on first, then the 50 SPF daily moisturizer. I just use the night cream for nighttime. The first day, my skin already felt better, not so tight. It definitely did not flake as much. By the third day-no flaking whatsoever. I was in love. Now, instead of using the Evian for easing flakiness, I can save it for those "ahhhhhh!!" moments. Luxury in a can!! I absolutely love the Evian, but can't afford to spritz my face every 10 minutes, so now I have a balanced solution. Definite Difference for the cure, Evian for relaxation.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought a massive bottle of this at Winners for 8.99$. I'm going to go back and get some of the smaller bottles for 5.99$ for my purse since they will be great for that. I bought this as a cheaper alternative for fix +, but I realize that they are not quite the same same. This is more of a refresher than anything, while I used fix+ as more of a way to set my makeup. I really like taking it out on a hot day, it feels so nice on my skin. I am not sure if I would buy this retail though, but if I can keep grabbing this at Winners, I will be buying more of it.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Dried out my face. Although at first I thought it did help when I would be outside in the cold.
Nah, I've jst applied it to my face and it feels a lot drier (crunchy-tight even) than before application.
There's no ingredient list on the can, so my sister & I bought it at Sephora not really knowing what it was besides a moisturiser in a can? What...

on 9/8/2006 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Yes, water in a pretty can. I just had to have it. I was using a pump bottle but it got to be really hard on my hands (carpal tunnel) so I bought this. I try to spray my face before I put my moisturizer on otherwise it just never seems to sink in and hold in any moisture. I don't know if the contents are any more special than the water I was filling my pump bottle with, but I'll keep track to find out. I don't apply moisturizer without water so the packaging has really helped.

on 9/27/2004 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a pretty cool product. I do believe it should be much cheaper, however, this isn't just plain tap water. It slightly tightens my skin (which feels nice actually) and makes me less oily. The best part is that I can spray it over makeup and if gives me a fresh/dewy look, even after it has dried. I wouldn't call it a skin staple, but it's "cool" to have.
EDIT:
No, there's nothing special about this.

on 7/29/2003 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is basically... you know... water in a can, as we've all figured out. I've been buying this stuff for years, and my mother used to purchase it for herself when I was very young, so ultimately what I love most about it is how much I associate it with my childhood, and the memories it carries (I know, a can of water is making me all sentimental). But seriously, I like how this makes my skin feel, especially in the summer! I spray on a very small amount but just enough to mist my entire face and leave it feeling refreshed and cool. Does it do anything miraculous like clear my skin up or set my makeup? No. All it does is make my face temporarily wet. Still, I like it!