Evian le Brumisateur

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Evian  le Brumisateur

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 12/6/2016 4:54:00 PM

Ohhhh, expensive water in a can...where have you been all my life??? I pretty much exclusively use powder makeup and this makes it look flawless. Completely eliminates any powdery-ness, fuses it all together, melts it into my skin, done. I don't use setting sprays-don't like all the weird chemicals, alcohol, sticky substances, whatever. I figured trying water to set my makeup would be a good idea-since I always like the way my makeup looks when it's lightly raining out lol. This is expensive for what it is, but I don't think I can go without it anymore. Better than misting from a spray bottle-as it is a very fine mist with a continuous spray. However, this Evian water is not always available to me...I bought a can about a month ago from SDM and now they're not selling it anymore...so I bought a can of Avene thermal water and will try that next...

on 4/26/2016 3:25:00 PM

I really wish that i didn't like this, I mean it's water in can. But I can;t live without it!

I have combination oily skin, and this has really really helped clear up any and every dry patch on my skin. I find that I don't need to use such a heavy moisturizer any more which is great because those make me crazy oily.

This gives my skin a super nice soft texture and my skin looks radiant and healthy, which hasn't happened in a long time.

This spray is a little bit pricey in Canada but strangely i'm willing to pay $19 for water. You can find this at London drugs, $18 for 300ml, $15 for 150ml and $10 for 50ml.

I'm going to look around for other sprays that might be cheaper but so far, this one is my favourite.

IF YOU HAVE COMBINATION SKIN YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE ASAP

Why dafaq am I blown away by fancy water in a can?! Fancy can water?! Why??! I've bought these more than once and I love them! I'm not sure why though, because all it is is fancy water in a spray can!! That's it! But I keep buying them and I love them. I give my face a lil spritz spritz after I wash my face in the morning and night. I have one in my purse to give my face a lil spritz spritz during the day at work. I love this fancy can water and the way it feels. It's like, the most gentle and cooling sea mist feeling in your face. Like little angelic water kisses on your face. There's something oddly soothing about this product when your spraying it in your face. I haven't tried it when it's boiling hot out, but lemme tell you; I have a feeling I'm gonna love it more. I was able to snag this on sale, pretty much everytime I've bought it so far...would I buy this not on sale? God dammit I just might! For what it is, and the sensation you get from it, it might be the most luxurious product I can think of; all it is is water. In a spray can. And for what it is, it's a stupid price. So yes, it ends up being one of those luxury products based on that. But gad damn I'll be buying this again..

on 11/5/2015 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It is what it is- THERMAL WATER MIST.. It's good for moisturizing a clean bare face. Specially, on really humid days when you just want to freshen up your skin. There are times that I use it to set make up on my clients. But, I think mac fix plus & other setting sprays will do a lot better than this product (in setting make up). I also use this to dampen my beauty blender, and I spritz my eye brushes with this to intensify my eyeshadow's colour even more. It is a great basic, must have in your make up kit. But primarily it is just mineralized water..

i'm on auto-delivery of these little wondercans, and keep the little travel sized ones in my purse and in the car, and larger ones on my desk, vanity, and bedside.

wonderful for a quick cool-down when overheated (i live in Georgia, y'all!), or as a refreshing pick-me-up at work when i'm giving my eyes a break from the computer screen, and as a first step when using moisturizers.

i've been hooked on Evian water sprays since...well, we're going on well over a decade and nearing two at this point. i've been teased for my "canned water" but that's fine - it works for me :)

on 7/13/2014 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Thermal water is a product that while many scoff at, I would never be without. There are several brands of thermal water and my favorites are Evian, Avene, Vichy and La Roche Posay. I have dry, sensitive skin prone to redness and dehydration. Evian, like the others mentioned, in particular is very soothing and by spritzing it on after I apply a serum product to a freshly cleansed face, it makes my serum penetrate faster and I get a better experience of that product. I immediately apply my moisturizer after spritzing my face with Evian and my moisturizer absorbs faster, works better and much longer at keeping my skin moisturized. If I don't apply any thermal water, my products just sit on my skin and do nothing. The Evian works in locking in the moisture. This thermal water has a permanent place on my vanity and is very much a staple item for me. I won't be without it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this to apply mineral foundation with. I spray a bit onto a kabuki brush and swirl the brush into the minerals and buff on. It works like a charm. You could always do the same thing with a cheap spray bottle and tap water as well! This stuff is kind of expensive to get and hard to find in drugstores, although I have seen it there before in years past. I believe that Sephora carries it now too. It's been awhile since I have purchased any, since I've gotten away from mineral makeup, however.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this due to the number of overwhelming positive reviews. Is it refreshing? Absolutely. However, so is cold tap water in a spray bottle. I have naturally dry skin and a few sprays still leaves my skin dull, dry, and tight. I've read several of the reviews for this product and I find it very interesting that some people use it to set their make-up, but some people use it to cleanse/refresh their skin at the gym and/or after working out. How does it do both? If it sets your make-up, wouldn't it set your sweat? If it cleanses your skin after a workout, wouldn't it remove your make-up? I wouldn't be surprised if the contents of the container were replaced with a placebo (free tap water), people would still rave about it. I think the portability is nice, I love that the sprayer distributes the water (er, I mean product) more evenly, but all-in-all, I am not convinced this isn't anything more than bottled water in a spray can.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Obviously in the minority here because I love this product. I have adult cystic acne, my skin is dehydrated and I have large pores (sounds great! lol). I use this product to hydrate my skin throughout the day on days I don't wear makeup and I mist it on as a toner before I apply my moisturizer. I find it to be extremely moisturizing and can definitely tell a difference when I stop using it. I understand it is water in a can...but I do not get the same results from just spraying water on my face. For me the effect I do see from using it justifies the price and my continued use of the product. I think everyone has different skin and for me this is something I cannot live without. Completely HG!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Yes, this is water in a can. But it is different than spraying tap water on your face. I know because I used to set my powder with a quick spritz of tap water in a fine mist sprayer and the results are not the same as using the Evian. My favorite mineral water spray is the Avene thermal water as I find it very soothing on my skin.

Popular Face Skincare Products