Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray
Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

4.6

Water Nitrogen Composition

I have been using this for a long time, alternating it with the Avene one.
To be honest, I prefer the Avene one, the droplets are finer and it seems to soothe my skin more.
That said, Evian is cheaper and a better deal because if u think about it, u are paying for water in a can. Yes, it's designer spring water but it's still water!
Just bought the limited edition Cosmopolitan series and it's really pretty.

on 4/8/2008 8:43:00 PM

love this stuff on airplanes. I fly a LOT and this is a great pick-me-up on an 18 hr flight! I also love it at the beach. haven't tried to in conjunction with makeup/skincare routine, but as a general 'pick-me-up' and hydrator it really works.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this product, and have been using it for many years! I use it every morning and night after moisturizing, soaks right in, and my skin loves it!

on 5/11/2006 8:53:00 PM

One day, I ventured to Shoppers originally wanting to try Avene's water mist, but instead grabbed the Evian le Brumisateur because Avene's only came in the larger size spray can (I wanted something travel size). SO, my verdict: GREAT! WONDERFUL! I get oily during the day, so I tend to blot and re-powder myself and a little bit of this sprayed on afterwards and I GLOW and look refreshed! I don't care if it's water in a can... it truly does something to my face! Especially after makeup...looks great sprayed on top of matte powdered/liquid foundations (like MAC). Of course, make sure to spray your face about an arms length away... otherwise you might spray your makeup OFF! Then again, highly doubtful since the mist is quite fine!! I also spray this on after I cleanse my face and my skin looks really toned, even and glowy! This may not do wonders for problematic bare skin (although my skin is acne prone & it really likes this stuff), but seriously, it doesn't hurt to spray on after your makeup...reeeeally glowy, dewy, refreshed, non-made up face!

I like having water in a can. I dont know if it "sets" makeup or whatever but it definately feels good on dry skin. Especially my skin when it gets sunburnt :) I love the novelty of having water in an extra-fine spray mist.

I've been using the same 14oz can [$10.99] of this since last year. I bought it from Ulta. I LOVE the way it feels on my skin and how it facilitates the application of my lotion after washing with Cetaphil or Aquanil. I try to use products with the smallest list of ingredients and those with the least irritants. This is great as toner and pick me up during study times. This mineral water works wonders for my sensitive skin!!!

on 7/29/2003 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is basically... you know... water in a can, as we've all figured out. I've been buying this stuff for years, and my mother used to purchase it for herself when I was very young, so ultimately what I love most about it is how much I associate it with my childhood, and the memories it carries (I know, a can of water is making me all sentimental). But seriously, I like how this makes my skin feel, especially in the summer! I spray on a very small amount but just enough to mist my entire face and leave it feeling refreshed and cool. Does it do anything miraculous like clear my skin up or set my makeup? No. All it does is make my face temporarily wet. Still, I like it!

Popular Face Skincare Products