Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray
Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 4/9/2018 12:32:00 PM

This stuff is just expensive water in a can & I would never buy this but I have to admit it's kinda fun & refreshing to spay this on your face in the summer time! Bc that's what I do in the summer while I'm in the mall & need a pick me up ! I head out to the Sephora & use this stuff & spray myself down to cool off ! LOL!

on 11/26/2015 5:17:00 PM

I like to apply toner before moisturising because it makes it easier to apply. So I bought this because I liked the idea of having a continuous spray and wouldnt have to bother with opening a toner bottle and using a cotton pad...it applies globs of water and spits most of the time rather than a fine mist.

I will return this and use a regular spray bottle instead.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great idea BUT I am not paying no $12 bucks for no water that I could get for $1 and put in a spray bottle myself... Nothing special about it but won't down it because this would be nice to have on a hot summer day

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this due to the number of overwhelming positive reviews. Is it refreshing? Absolutely. However, so is cold tap water in a spray bottle. I have naturally dry skin and a few sprays still leaves my skin dull, dry, and tight. I've read several of the reviews for this product and I find it very interesting that some people use it to set their make-up, but some people use it to cleanse/refresh their skin at the gym and/or after working out. How does it do both? If it sets your make-up, wouldn't it set your sweat? If it cleanses your skin after a workout, wouldn't it remove your make-up? I wouldn't be surprised if the contents of the container were replaced with a placebo (free tap water), people would still rave about it. I think the portability is nice, I love that the sprayer distributes the water (er, I mean product) more evenly, but all-in-all, I am not convinced this isn't anything more than bottled water in a spray can.

on 1/13/2013 7:04:00 PM

Water in a can. So IT DOESN'T set your makeup people. I don't get how some say it helps with their makeup. Sure its refreshing on a hot day, but it is way overpriced.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

People will buy anything. IT'S WATER IN A CAN..... It feels refreshing. But spraying water on the face will actually dry your skin out. When it evaporates it pulls moisture out of your skin. Don't use it on your face mist your ferns with it instead. People will buy anything. Really? Water in a can????

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I can't believe I paid $11 for water it didn't do a thing I sprayed my face after I applied my makeup and it made my makeup look gross and it was sliding off my face. If your thinking of buying this don't just add water to a spray bottle it's the same thing.

on 7/4/2012 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product did nothing to my face. I am better off buying a huge bottle of evian DRINKABLE water and splashing my face with it. Actually, it makes no difference from tap water.

on 4/24/2012 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Water in a Can

I rated it high on price, because you're paying for water...

You can make something like that yourself, but better..

- Water mixed with Aloe Gel and drops of lemon juice to refresh..
Works WAYY better then anything else

I used to use this a long time ago. What I remember is that it didn't really do anything to help my make up look fresher or anything. This did make my actual skin/face feel fresh, when I wasn't wearing make up. This is more of a hype, but it's a pleasant hype at least. This stuff isn't terrible, it just doesn't do much more than what a normal spray bottle filled with water would do. I wouldn't pay money for something like that. So, I will never buy this again. I've learned a lot about beauty products over the years, & with that came the knowledge of knowing what to buy & what not to waste my money/time with. It makes me sick to think about how much money I've wasted on beauty products that don't work. If I could help someone out & save them money with this review, that's all I'm looking to do. I don't like seeing people get suckered into hypes. This is pretty much an overpriced bottle of water. I mean, I guess it would be okay to keep one of these in your purse, in case you get thirsty or something. Overall, nothing special, but not unpleasant either.