Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray
Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love these mineral water atomizers. Whenever I feel hot or need my face refreshed, I spray this on and it's fantastic. It really does make my skin feel more toned, moisturized, and refreshed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was waiting for someone else to review this. This is one of my absolute favorite beauty products. It's a must-have for me. It's a bit pricey at around 8 bucks for a 5 oz canister, but they last forever. There is nothing more refreshing than spraying your face with cool, soothing mineral water. It works wonders when used in tandem with moisturizer (I like Pond's Replenishing Moisturizer Cream).

on 2/5/2003 3:56:00 AM

Oh i just love this thing, and mostly for one purpose. Spritzing my face before applyint my beloved Sage SPF 25. Perfect for this as you need to apply the Sage on damp skin and it's not always convenient to apply directly after washing your face. I get the small versions, they fit better in my bookcase. Got 2 in a swap and haven't even used 1 up. They last.

on 2/7/2003 2:56:00 AM

I love using this in the summer when it's hot to give myself a little pick me up. I also love taking this on a long plane trip since my skin feels so dehydrated on planes.

on 3/17/2003 9:36:00 PM

What a great invention. Yes, I know it is basically water in a pressurized can but I love it nonetheless. I discoverd the aerosol waters a few years ago when H20+ made that marine mist moisturizer...I love how refreshing and cooling they feel. I use this to spritz my skin before applying SPF (helps it spread easier) or I spray my foundation sponge with this to make the coverage sheer. They're also nice for a quick pick me up when you are hot or fatigued. I haven't been on a plane trip since I've purchased this but I imagine it would be a good way to offset the dehydrating conditions during a flight. I think when my big can runs out I will get the smaller cans.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really dislike this product! After reading that most models were using it (especially when travelling), I thought I would give it a try, even if the price is ridiculous for just water in a bottle. Anyway, it does not refresh more that a splash of water in the bathroom in the morning, does not hydrate you skin (quite the contrary, it left mine dry and uncomfortable), and certainly does not help to fix your make up (see what Bobbi Brown has to say about it in "BB Beauty"). Just a waste of money!

on 4/19/2003 3:19:00 AM

This is just 'one of those things'. It really doesn't do anything, yet for some reason I'm drawn to it. I know it's just like Evian's bottle water, only in a spray bottle. I know water just evaporates off of your face and might even leave it drier than before. I know the price is inflated and I know it's a rip off. I'll still buy it again. I use it to spritz my face before I apply moisturizer, to thin liquid foundation, and as a toner.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

i just bought water in a can..... i can't believe myself. what in the hell would possess me to buy water in a can lol. ahhhh but i love it. how can it be that my skin feels softer after spraying water in a can on my face??? i don't know but it does. maybe its just the hype making me believe my skin feels softer, i dunno, but it works. thumbs up for this stuff.

on 5/25/2003 8:41:00 PM

People say this is just water in a can...but when I spray it on my face or my hand it really feels refreshed...like there is something else in there that's doing it. Lol. This product isn't for everyone...but if you have a little extra money laying around it is a pretty safe buy (especially if you travel a lot). I travel quite a bit and flying can be quite drying. I find that this product really makes me feel refreshed and my skin (or makeup if I'm wearing any) looks much more toned and better after I apply it. I even have my boyfriend hooked onto it if that tells you anything. So, this is definitely worth a try if you are looking for a product like this.

on 5/26/2003 11:14:00 PM

I just bought this "water in a can" today and I'm already loving it! Love the concept! ...though, to be honest, I don't know if it's doing anything for my skin.
Updated: I am still loving this! Yes, it's still water in a can, but it's very refreshing and convinient to have around!

Popular Face Skincare Products