Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

4.7

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 10/4/2015 8:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have sensitive, combination skin. I like Evian spray the best because it has a fine mist compared to others I have tried. I use it after applying foundation (especially powder formulas) to set my makeup. Hot weather it cools my sensitive skin. Dry, cold weather it refreshes and hydrates my skin.

I bought mine at Shoppers Drug Mart and was told they only receive this product once or twice a year. I bought the full size for at home and the mini for my purse. Maybe I need to stock up!

I would repurchase.

on 7/13/2014 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Thermal water is a product that while many scoff at, I would never be without. There are several brands of thermal water and my favorites are Evian, Avene, Vichy and La Roche Posay. I have dry, sensitive skin prone to redness and dehydration. Evian, like the others mentioned, in particular is very soothing and by spritzing it on after I apply a serum product to a freshly cleansed face, it makes my serum penetrate faster and I get a better experience of that product. I immediately apply my moisturizer after spritzing my face with Evian and my moisturizer absorbs faster, works better and much longer at keeping my skin moisturized. If I don't apply any thermal water, my products just sit on my skin and do nothing. The Evian works in locking in the moisture. This thermal water has a permanent place on my vanity and is very much a staple item for me. I won't be without it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I first started using this more than 30 years ago, when I was going to school in France, in the south, and the summers were very hot and sticky. This was commonly used by a lot of women as a beauty aid. My best friend and I both bought big cans of this (all that was available then) and used this regularly, especially to freshen up when we were travelling on trains (very hot and stuffy in the summer) and throughout the day. On and off over the years, I've purchased the smaller cans that are now available (and more convenient for purse/work/gym) and still enjoy this product. As the previous reviewer commented, it's not the same as water in a spritzer. The fine mist and the quality of the water do make a difference (or I think they do and so maybe it is an indulgence but it's a pretty nice one!)

on 12/28/2007 3:55:00 PM

I love this product but why does every can I buy clog up on me?? Because of that, I won't be buying again.

on 9/20/2006 1:19:00 PM

This is nice, but I tend to lately buy the Avene water as it (supposedly) contains more selenium which is beneficial to the skin (don't know if this is true). All in all, a nice product to dampen my skin before applying my Clarins treatment oil, to set makeup, or when camping/travelling and don't have access to a water faucet.

on 1/17/2006 3:43:00 PM

This is a great product, even for us that are naive enough to believe we need water in a can. It's a great refresher, and I use it often right before I apply moisturizer. I've also used it for setting makeup. I have the big spray can for my bathroom, and travel size for my purse. I believe Evian water is touted to contain minerals also. It's way more conveneint that splashing chlorine-filled tap water on your face...then you'd be sopping...and of course you'd need a handy sink available to boot...but then I'm so naive!

Popular Face Skincare Products